RenCorner Network

What's everyone doing for Halloween?

TheHipsterMcGee

Putting dozens of those 1-step-bake cookies in the oven for the trick-or-treating children to smell, but not enjoy, as I pass them free candies. 

And I suppose killing floor. Tis the season. 

• Like 1

To Rooney only time I go on a ride wit police is to the county's jail. And to Beni don't forget the razors and nails it's more trick then treat for me.

• Like 2

I'm busy throwing burning pieces of paper at people's houses.  I joke I joke, I'm busy trying to tame everything in ark.

Minecraft is what I'll be doing, and maybe hand out chocolates and sweet laughy taffy.

And party, because who wouldn't party?

Going to the movies and sitting outside with candy but not actually giving it out. 

i may be slightly bitter that I'm too old to trick or treat now.

1) Playing Ark (Halloween Theme) starts on 28th  October.

2) Playing TF2 and opening up the Halloween map server.

3) Was going out in fancy dress but I'm having to work late night on Halloween.

4) Was supposed to be going to a Halloween House Party on the same night that I was going out.

5) Decided to do a hybrid and play TF2 in ARK........GG. <----brilliant idea btw.

I've taught my Halloween lesson like 15 times. I'll do it 3 more times tomorrow. On Halloween itself, I have nothing Halloween-y planned as it's not celebrated here... Maybe watch Shaun of the Dead?

However, the night before Halloween my new gaming laptop comes, so I'll most likely be reveling in finally being able to both 1) run a browser and Terraria at the same time (thanks, old rig) and 2) run Fallout 4 when it comes out, and a bunch of other shit in the meantime.