RenCorner Network

Temp Mod App - MrSpaceGoat (accepted 11/1)

MrSpaceGoat

'Tis I, I come from the world of terraria bringing you the joys of having me as a mod :3

1.) What is your real first name?

Nathan.

2.) What is your Primary minecraft in-game name? Do you have more than 1 name? If so, what are they?

MrSpaceGoat

3.) Your date of birth and age is?

I am 13 years old, turning 14 on October 24th. I know I'm not 15 quite yet, but I can deal with Half Mod :P

4.) How long have you been playing on a regular basis in our server?

I play about 1-2 hours a day, I haven't been very active due to school, though. (I always figure out a way to be more active.)

5.) When did you submit your application for “Trusted?”

I submitted my application on the 12th of September.

6.) Do you understand how to use IRC and Teamspeak (basic knowledge required).

Yes, I am familiar with IRC and I'm just now learning how to use TeamSpeak

7.) Are you an experienced Mod or Admin? Please explain:

Yes, I am a Full Mod on the RC Terraria servers.

8.) Using about 15-20 words, tell us about yourself.

I have always liked helping people out, and trying my best at whatever it is that I'm doing. Not to brag, but I'm also a pretty "Smart-icles" person.

9.) How long you have been playing minecraft?

Hermm... I'm not really sure, I remember getting it when I was in 3rd grade of some sort so about 5 or so years.

10.) Have you ever been kicked, banned, or lost your Trusted status? If yes, please explain.

No, I have not.

11.) A Rencorner staff position requires a commitment of time and contribution. What time zone do you live in and when would you be available to be online (to do your job). I live in Eastern Central Time, I tend to no life things so I'll try to be on 2+ hours a day even if I have a crap ton of homework. I can usually play anytime from 3:20 PM - 12 AM EST.

12.) How would you contribute to making our server a place that players would want to come to and stay?

I'll make sure that players feel welcome on our server, and let them know, not by straight up telling them of course, that we have a great community.

13.) Do you have anyone on the current staff team of position Mod or higher who has offered to sponsor you? While not a requirement, Having a sponsor can improve the application time and results.

I'm not sure, but I think Guard said he could sponsor me.

14.) Do you know a programming language such as Linux or Java? If so, what?

I know some GML, which is the language of a "Game Making" program.

15.) Do you have experience with plugins?

Nope, but I'm a very quick learner.

14.) Do you know a programming language such as Linux or Java? If so, what?

I know some GML, which is the language of a "Game Making" program.

Knowing GM: Studio's GML is always a bonus to us. ;)

Thanks for applying MrScapeGoat, I move you application to the mod forum for a discussion and vote, give us around 10 dys.  Check back here for results.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations, Nathan, you have been accepted as Temp Mod, check your pm in the forum for important information.

Joe