RenCorner Network

VIP LightRay

LightRayMuffin

1) What is your real name?

My real name is Jordan

2) What are you ingame character name(s)? Please pick one, you can login to others like so: /login Tom potatoes

I have a few but only 2 are geared atm, Im looking to build into a ranged and summoner to support my magic and tank build for different situations. LightRay (magic) and Swagmuffin (tank) are my most geared 

3) How old are you?

Too old xD, 23

4) What country and region are you from?

Born and Raised in Washington state from the USA, spent  most of my life here, did some hichhiking/traveling throughout Hawaii for a bit tho. I recommend taking a hammock. =D

5) How long have you been playing terraria?

about 3 months, after an old guildie of mine from an MMO recommended it to me, now its all I play most of the time

6) How did you find our server?

I got lucky, I just supposed that terraria had an online forum for multiplayer since it can be hard to find ppl off game to pick it up. I selected your server among the other ones because ive seen your servers elsewhere and have played on them and have always had great exp.

7) How long have you been playing in it? About a week, maybe a week and a half, already really enjoying it compared to others. very lax and friendly atmosphere.

8) Why do you want VIP?

I want VIP so i can share in the experience of being able to do more/help others/spawn/build when needed. I like the idea of having a house on this server to be able to bring multiple chars with different builds into one place with all my gear. This flexibility can help players further by being able to determine which class will cope with what best and provide the best support/dps for whatever the event might be.

Thanks for your consideration, I know im fairly knew to your group but I look forward to hearing back. C ya! 

Adding you now, and welcome to RC. Check the Terraria section(and the VIP app topic about Ranks here) for more info.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...