RenCorner Network

maoune hacking

gIors

hi man ??? I did not see anything in the fight fight I'd fight I die and I did not understand that de ????

why Band? Tell me what you see?  im not hacking only concxion speed i think for me i play normal!
Edited by neoking
  • Like 2

I also have some videos of him , wasnt 100% sure and then Delusional joined and started sniping me which made it hard lol

Thank you for the PM neoking.

No, I was not the moderator who banned you. No doubt the moderator or administrator who placed the ban will respond shortly.

Gumby

• Like 1

Technically BigWrench banned you, though it was my ban. I myself and a few others had already seen you repair much faster than you could have and shoot faster than you should have on multiple occasions, though I hadn't captured any of that.
The part of glors' video where you're in a medium tank and your score rises more than 11 times in under 11 seconds shows conclusively that these observations are due to some form of rate of fire cheat.

• Like 1

guys why you are doing this, i didn't cheat ,,, you are not sure 100% so stop doing this!

Your English seems to be improving.

Gumby

• Like 2

Instead of instant repair it's like 2x speed of regular repair now? interesting

I noticed this guy too, though I was warping around field at the time and put it down to that couldn't call him on it.

Either way glad he's caught 

• Like 1

Gumby,

Gumby

Sir, I'll try and thank you

You should think twice before trying to cheat in our server. Renegade is already dying as it is.

Ban will stay.

• Like 1