RenCorner Network

D&D help

theilsomers

Hello all i'm looking for people that are D&D fans, i'm looking for a way to play online and no not the mmorpg DDO i'm talking the actually table top game and something that is possibly free and i wouldn't mind getting a group from rencorner to play (if people are interested, also i've never been gm so someone else would have to do that) so let me know what you guys/girls know or find. thanks

The best way to play the table top game would be to gather with actual people and play in person. It's really hard for the player to interact with others in a decent manner and incredibly hard for the GM to properly manage the game when you can't see everything going on in front of you.

Your best bet would be to look out the WotC forums and see what people might suggest there. It's also a great player base if want to join a group.

i live in a small hick town with no friends besides the ones here on rencorner thats why i was seeing if any one had any ideas on how to do it online

Idk how many people are interested, who has the materials, who wants to be dm/gm, and if every body can get on all at one time for a minimum or once a week.