RenCorner Network

great idea all for good fun

theilsomers

It's been quite a long time since I've posted on the forums but today I had a fabulous idea that we can do.

Ladies and Gentlemen we should do a Roast on our higher ups any admins and above. We can start with whoever or set up a poll topic to pick who should get Roasted.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about its the kind of Roast that they do on comedy central, so no hurtful comments this is all for good fun give people a good laugh at the behest of our admins/owners and get them laughing too.

So who's up for some fun?

P.S. I will reiterate no hurtful comments or arguments if we do this, and remember the forum rules no racist comments, ect.

So you think roasting us will be fun?  Do we get to feedback (I'm thinking of forum mute, server ban,etc.) :SmackBottom::fighting0007::761_animated_boxing::Angry1: 

As long as the person has a good sense of humor and every one else doesn't take it to the extreme I think it would be fun

As long as the person has a good sense of humor and every one else doesn't take it to the extreme I think it would be fun

That means we start with Jason!