RenCorner Network

ARK:Survival Evolved Server is here at Rencorner.

ice187dna

14652518.jpg

'As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!'

Rencorner would like to welcome our new server ARK:Survival Evolved. The forums will be updated today and information about the game, how to play, artifacts, beacons, cooking, crafting, dinosaurs, engrams, farming, guides, taming and tribe will be on-going.

You can customize your character, male or female, name your dinosaurs and mate them to produce eggs. Create weapons, character level up, dinosaur level up and much much more.

Think of this game as minecraft but with dinosaurs. Time is on going so when you leave, the game will continue. When you harvest wood or stone they will respawn back but not straight away. Create your own tribe and recruit members and build amazing bases.

The server has been up for the past few days but again lots and lots and lots need to be done. Since this is a new server it's completely different in how it is managed. It is nothing like Renegade, Team Fortress 2/Counter Strike. We will be learning as we go along and adapting the server plus updating it when the developers release new weapons, dinosaurs and other cool items.

Our server is a PVE not a PVP. 

Our server IP is 64.31.41.114:8020 you must have a copy of the game in order to join the server.

The server can hold 30 players at the moment can be increased to the default of 70 right up to the max of 127....no we won't be hosting 127 players all at once.

The server will back itself up every 30 mins so if it does crash, you will only loose 30 mins of game-play however this is subject to change.

Server Admins and Moderators: yes we would like to hire a few people to maintain the server and to keep the players in check. Again this will be all  posted as soon as we get round to it. 

Hope you enjoy the server and again please keep an open mind that it is an EARLY ACCESS game. It will have glitches, bugs and lag. The developers are working on them as each patch is released. Enjoy the new server and all those dinosaurs to tame, level up and ride.

Hint: don't steal an untamed dinosaur egg......don't say I didn't warn you. 

Keep an look out for more information coming shortly.

Thank you,

On the behalf of all the Rencorner staff and Owner.

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by ice187dna

Dinosaurs were extinct 62 - 63 million years before Humans evolved.

LOL, good premise for a game.

Gumby

Dinosaurs were extinct 62 - 63 million years before Humans evolved.

LOL, good premise for a game.

Gumby

So, Adam whatsisname wasn't born yet?

• Like 1

This is not that. The garden of eden was effortless. This is blood and sweat and dinosaurs.  And 10 pound killer dragonflys O.O

I've only played a short while today, but I've been murdered by: hunger, falling, broken legs, dragon flies, tricerotops, rapters, and a goddamn trilobite I was punching. :Angry1:

• Like 4

I've only played a short while today, but I've been murdered by: hunger, falling, broken legs, dragon flies, tricerotops, rapters, and a goddamn trilobite I was punching. :Angry1:

Definatly worth playing then lol

you thought I was kidding about the dragonflies

• Like 1

I changed the settings as there was  too many dinos...it's back to what it should be so you can survive a bit longer. I built a makeshift home and tamed 2x dodo's but they maybe eaten by rapters :o

Again there maybe changes to the limit of dinos to get the right amount on the island. 

I've been murdered by a goddamn trilobite I was punching. 

You sound like the kind of guy who would shoot an Armadillo.

;)

Gumby

• Like 3

I cant find the server.

All im seeing is the counterstrike server.

Launch Steam.

Click on View tab.

Look for Servers.

Click on Favourites tab.

Click on ADD SERVER.

Type in 64.31.41.114:8020.

Click on Add address to favourites.

Either Launch ARK and look for your favourite server, refresh it and it will show up for you to join or

Refresh the favourites tab on steam and it should show up on there and then click connect.

Screen%20Capture%20025.png

Dark Age: Now woolwind has also shown you a way to connect too :P

i did that xD

it didnt come up -.- only 3 servers of rencorner.

Whats more thanks to the installation of ARK i cant play any other game..

0xc000007berror.jpg

I have slain the dreaded dragonfly, stabbed the dilosaurus to death, and I have conquered the mighty trilobite with my trusty spear. RAWR. :brushteeth:

I have slain the dreaded dragonfly, stabbed the dilosaurus to death, and I have conquered the mighty trilobite with my trusty spear. RAWR. :brushteeth:

See guys, this is why you need to get the game and play it :)