RenCorner Network

May 1-15th contest! ;d

shaitan

This month's Game giveaway started May 01 through the 15th. So get off your butts and get to work. :P

For Renegade it is as follows:

Most games will get the Humble Bundle jumbo pack plus Killing Floor 1

Most rank points will get the Humble Origin Bundle 2 pack

Most building repairs will get the Humble Origin Bundle 2 pack

You will be able to keep track of your stats here.

For Killing Floor Big server it is as follows:

Most play time will get Killing Floor 2

Most team heals Killing Floor 2

Most siren kills will get the Humble Origin Bundle 2 pack

Sadly you wont be able to keep track of your own stats this time, since the irc bots are down due to Steam.

Siren squad(s) will be turned off.

Humble Origin Bundle 2 pack

Steam games with keys: Dragon Age: Origins, Dead Space 2, Bejeweled 3, Mass Effect 2

Origin games with keys: Command & Conquer Generals + Zero Hour, and Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest.

Plants vs. Zombies, Garden Warfare, Dragon Age II, Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger, Peggle

Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom, SimCity 2000 Special Edition, and Ultima VII The Complete Edition.

Humble Bundle jumbo pack

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Blue Blood, Van Helsing: Arcane Mechanic, and Van Helsing: Thaumaturge

Deadlight, Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, Terraria, The King of Fighters XIII, Crusader Kings II

I'll have to compare both stat files(May 1st is already copied) of whoever signs up. W/o signing up I wont look at their stats, too much work #lazy.

Here, you just did. :P

Don't bother guys for ren cause IT'S ALL MINEE.

Ps. Vlat don't even think about it.

This month's Game giveaway started May 01 through the 15th. So get off your butts and get to work. :P

why no spam the fuck out of the forums one ?

• Like 1

For Ren's most games, I'm adding Killing Floor 1, since I moved a kf2 game to the KF part.

Well looks like any demo whore will be winning the most siren kills

But sign me up

Come to my attention the Sirens aren't being counted, so, kill some stalkers, I know those work. I'll leave the stalker squads in there to make up for it(5 more days).

Will the reward still be given to that person regardless if they already own it or will it be given to the runner up?

Will the reward still be given to that person regardless if they already own it or will it be given to the runner up?

Can gift it to you, and you can do whatever with it. Send to a friend, trade it to someone else, etc.

Does the contest end at twelve tonight or at twelve tomorrow

Do believe tomorrow shai's time