RenCorner Network

Bubble is hopefullly gone.

liamwells100

Some of you might be mad at me but some of you might like it.There has been alot of complaints about her being here.Today I told her to leave to protect her not to harm her.The community has been getting annoyd by her constantly posting random things and spamming and her constant singing. Bubble some will miss you some will not you might be able to come back if you dont become so attached to people.

Liam

Guest WNxBuBBle

And about spamming and such, I am trying to withdraw from that. I'm not very good on forums. But, as I said earlier, it doesn't even matter. I don't even know why I just made this and the other reply

Wow.... Dont u have anything else more important to do then banning Players for this... Thats seriously retarded... She might be young and needs to get used to it and not to mention shes a girl, girls always talk much, tbh this decision is totally unneeded.

• Like 1

Bubbles is 19 and she is constantly annyoing staff and players in ts and mc for spamming and everything.

Bubbles is 19 and she is constantly annyoing staff and players in ts and mc for spamming and everything.

You know,there is a *Mute user* Function in TS. If she annoys you,mute her, she hasnt annoyed me...

You know,there is a *Mute user* Function in TS. If she annoys you,mute her, she hasnt annoyed me...

If we mute her then she will type constantly for us to come back.