RenCorner Network

Hiii

SmiLey

Hii everyone! I thought I might as well throw in a thread and introduce myself :D

My name is Cathy, my favorite map is Field, and blah blah blah.

Anyways, I like how the server is now and probably play more often. See all you nubs ingame :)

Hii everyone! I thought I might as well throw in a thread and introduce myself :D

Anyways, I like how the server is now and probably play more often. See all you nubs ingame :)

<3

Yay, another field fan ! hihi

Welcome, see u ingame :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WNxBuBBle

(the list is)All of the WNx players now active on the server, I am saying that since there are 3, we will screw them all.

You've forgotten WNxM45t3r, he's a regular too. Dead lord, now that you mention it, there's been quite a few others too. xD

Guest Animoski

(the list is)All of the WNx players now active on the server, I am saying that since there are 3, we will screw them all.

still weird

Croatoan you ass LOL Should never talk to you early in the morning, always twisting every freaking word I say <_<

And uh....Yeah we have WNx members here,I don't know why we are naming them off but okay lol?

Oh and hi BillieJoeee

Croatoan you ass LOL Should never talk to you early in the morning, always twisting every freaking word I say <_<

And uh....Yeah we have WNx members here,I don't know why we are naming them off but okay lol?

Oh and hi BillieJoeee

ROFL WITH FINGERS

Also, Flexored.