RenCorner Network

Minecraft Server Rollback and Restructuring

Shadow

Rollback

The Minecraft server has been rolled back roughly 4 days, this is due to the fact the server was deleted by former admin Agent in response to his recent demotion and we had to use our most recent backup copy of the server files. We apologies for the inconvience this roll back may have caused as I realise a lot of users have been working hard on their builds in recent days and will have to start over. However I am willing to aid those affected by the rollback by donating them certain materials, spawning animals for them and such. Simply ask me in game and i'll see what I can do.

Restructuring

BioPrince and Agent001 have been removed from the servers admin team. The current Minecraft admin team looks like this:

Animoski

Shadow

Shaitan

endoo

My priority will once again be managing and maintaining the server so please give any requests or problems you have regarding the server to me, Animoski or Shaitan. endoo/JD will also be helping me out with making decisions for the server so you can also forward your queries to him.

Once again sorry for the inconvience and upset this ordeal has caused over the past week but be rest assured that it is now sorted and the Minecraft server can get back on track to being a drama free fun place for everyone.

• Like 1

Thank you very much shadow for helping me with my materials+animals. Although I am not so happy about the rollback, I'm happy that we got rid of bad admins. Hopefully we all get rebuilt soon and the server gets back to normal. Thanks again for keeping the server fun you guys, keep it up :D

• Like 1