Moon Mod Request

moononrenegade

1) What is your real name?

2) What is your in-game name?
Moon
3) How old are you?
16, 17 soon
4) How often do you play on our server?
A decent amount, basically when I'm free and not doing anything at that moment.
5) What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Renegade servers?
Honestly none, I've only seen other mods doing stuff
6) On a scale of 1 to 10(1 being the least), how would you rate yourself on how much you know about IRC and BRenBot?
I've seen commands used so I have a feel of what to do. I can easily learn commands via other more experienced mods aswell.
7) How long have you been playing Renegade?
Well started playing with my dad when I was 5 so roughly 11 years.
8) Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?
Never been punished.
9) If you caught someone cheating on the server, what would be your next step?
Record it and consult the other mods, take their opinions and punish as necessary. I have very easy access to recording via Nvidia Geforce so getting evidence is easy for me.
10) Summarize in atleast 20 words why you'd be a great addition to the RenCorner staff.
Well I'm active like crazy, I know most rules and I seem to always be a victim to the rule breakers. I feel I can be active enough to catch all the people who are strictly their to be Team Hamperers or breaking other big rules.
11) Anything else you would like to add.

Although I am young, I am mature and responsible. I don't abuse and have no bias, if someone I'm friends with breaks the rules they will get the same punishment as a normal person would. I appreciate you reading this and hope to see your answers come back positive :smile0:

Edited by ice187dna
Deleted his real name.
  • Like 3

Hey Moon, I'll forward your app to the mod section for voting. Give it a few days or so.

• Like 1

"Victim of rule breakers" Like that time you literally invsi'd me from inside nod ref while I was disarming mines in tunnels and then got pissed when I did it back? You were mad you missed plain and simple. I don't need to get on my invsi rant again, but since you might not have seen it, I only did it because you took the first shot and you started it. Anyways you deserve a fair shot at being a mod if you are inclined just don't use the victim card again.

5 minutes ago, Fr3nZy said:

"Victim of rule breakers" Like that time you literally invsi'd me from inside nod ref while I was disarming mines in tunnels and then got pissed when I did it back? You were mad you missed plain and simple. I don't need to get on my invsi rant again, but since you might not have seen it, I only did it because you took the first shot and you started it. Anyways you deserve a fair shot at being a mod if you are inclined just don't use the victim card again.

I never invised, and you were doing it previous to me even going towards ref, BVM_JR was already complaining because you were doing it. I went over there and killed a hottie (not invising) and went behind cover fast enough to where you couldn't invis me. I don't get mad when I miss a shot and ask most people who snipe, I try my hardest to make it a fair fight and barely even hug walls.

and if I did "invis" it clearly wasn't on purpose as I enjoy not glitching the game to my advantage :)

Right so I invsi'd but you're totally innocent even tho you had the sniper out first from inside the nod ref while I had rep gun out disarming mines, makes sense to me.

Well if it was an accident then I'm sorry but I don't take kindly to ppl who do that shit either and since Im not a mod I have to fight fire with fire

Just now, Fr3nZy said:

Right so I invsi'd but you're totally innocent even tho you had the sniper out first from inside the nod ref while I had rep gun out disarming mines, makes sense to me.

Yeah? I didn't invis you then did I? You only backed up and ran behind cover and then started invising because you noticed me, I made a report on it if you wanna see what it looked like from my perspective :P

Just now, Fr3nZy said:

Well if it was an accident then I'm sorry but I don't take kindly to ppl who do that shit either and since Im not a mod I have to fight fire with fire

I completely understand, but most we can do as of now is just report and move on, maybe if I become mod you can take it to my discord PM's and I can take a look at it faster 

Eh it's not that serious. It was all a matter of perspective, from my view it looked like you invsi'd me and I invisi'd you, laggy game will do that sometimes lol.

26 minutes ago, Fr3nZy said:

Eh it's not that serious. It was all a matter of perspective, from my view it looked like you invsi'd me and I invisi'd you, laggy game will do that sometimes lol.

Yeah I don't like to always call invis or hugging due to how laggy the game could be

Moon u constantly go AFK like u did today at MPF @ FieldTS, causing our team to lose. You rarely contribute to the team gameplay or strategies, and just choose to snipe and always get on people's case when they are supposedly breaking the rule against you because they're ruining your 3-4 hr snipe session.

Chill out, I went to shower and was gone for about 5 - 10 minutes, it's just one instance, most of the time I go AFK it doesn't affect the team as I barely go tank.

You're once again looking for any reason to just be upset, it's very annoying. Even so if I cost you the game, it's quite literally just a game, not even ren corner

1 hour ago, moononrenegade said:

You're once again looking for any reason to just be upset, it's very annoying. Even so if I cost you the game, it's quite literally just a game, not even ren corner

Since you are applying to moderate 'just a game' I think I'd offer relevant information. If you are just going wave off criticism as just reasons to being upset then I really doubt RC needs more of that.

29 minutes ago, AprilWar said:

Since you are applying to moderate 'just a game' I think I'd offer relevant information. If you are just going wave off criticism as just reasons to being upset then I really doubt RC needs more of that.

You're just mad because I go afk from time to time because I have a life outside of renegade -_-

2 hours ago, AprilWar said:

Moon u constantly go AFK like u did today at MPF @ FieldTS, causing our team to lose. You rarely contribute to the team gameplay or strategies, and just choose to snipe and always get on people's case when they are supposedly breaking the rule against you because they're ruining your 3-4 hr snipe session.

He is not constantly AFK idk where you're getting that. I can vouch because I'm in the server daily, at this point more than you are. He doesn't need to play the game the way you or I think it should be played AKA trying to win or tank, many players just join for various reasons. It's rare there's a team that actually has good team play as you should have accepted by now. It's mostly about whether he will enforce the rules, which I think he will, and do it in a way that aligns with how Rencorner wants it to be done, which I also think he will. We need more mods that are active and moon has shown to be more well rounded for his age than many of our old players. If he's bringing up invisi that's a rule I'd think you personally would want enforced, so you should be in favor for that.

Accepted! I'll pm you shortly with more details!

Welcome!

• Manuel857 locked this topic