RenCorner Network

The Banning of the BVM family + REDBULL

BVMJr

My username is BVM_Jr, I believed we where banned either yesterday night at or around (23:00 hours) , or today (July 12, 2022). We where banned by shaitan@IRC. I am unsure of the reason we where banned, my only suspicion is for my actions with (can't remember is user name starts with SRS) when we where playing field after 3 hours, I was attempting to rush into NOD base, then had spawned in the bar where I seen 5 Humvees inside, then me and my father (BVM) laughed and thought it was funny because we didn't know that was a thing even! So as a curious bird myself I decided to giver her a try and after getting 2 inside Qjmatrix1 from NOD said to remove them now! Which at the time I didn't understand why it was a problem that I did this and honestly I was tired and was waiting for something to happen in the game and didn't really care that we where messing around at the time, but SRS then laid an ion which blew all the Humvees up thus removing them from the bar as he asked us to do. We shortly after that beat NOD and then I went to bed and came to work today and just got home going to play Renegade when we found out we had been banned. I am sorry to everyone for our actions for doing this, I did not realize it would cause so many people to get upset considering the things I've had said to me by other users is much worse then putting Humvees into the bar, but this will not happen again my apologies for my actions and for the BVM family.   

Banned.jpg

• Like 1

Changed yours to now. You do not have a history of this. So, consider this a free pass/reminder.

https://rencorner.com/topic/15548-fr3nzy-acting-up

Looks like you, acting like frenzy(hence the ban). It may be "fun" at times, but what you don't see is when you guys repeatedly do this and ruin games for everyone. That's why those are rules.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

At least you apologized, that's more than most do now a days. Glad you're not banned permanently 

• Like 1

yeah i think for the bvm family a warning is enough, i play with them often and they´re usually not trying to cause any trouble. at least i´ve never noticed. and i also get that playing 3 hours of field can make you desperate to do something entertaining :P

• Like 1

I would also like to vouch up for the BVMs, they don't cause any issues (on the contrary - they are fun to play with), at least I don't remember the last time they did, and if they do it's a matter of naively not knowing all the rules. After a PM they apologize and stop doing whatever.

• Like 4

I am very glad to see an apology instead of multiple excuses.  I enjoy playing with the BVM's and hope they stay active in the game for a long time.

I am also glad to see Shai take some action and make sure rules are enforced, while responding appropriately to an appeal.  Reasonable moderation is a blessing.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to see this ends well, have not had any issues with BVM+Family to date. Good on you for apologizing; now keep your noses clean and have fun :D 

• Like 1

Wanna add more to this, there are few people I get excited to see when I join, them being alexis, lauset, 2025 and BVM_JR, BVM_JR is overall just a friendly guy, never caused any issues (on purpose)