I want to sign up for temp mod

SteveCandaian

RenCorner Network

Terraria  Steve Canadian tempmod application

By Steve Canadian,

April 22, 2022 in Terraria

What is your real name?

Taven.my nickname is The Canadian

What is your main character’s in-game name?

Steve(Canadian)

How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers?

i play just as much as i can, because I have to be at school from 7:00AM To 4:20PM

I stay up till 12:00 p.m. using my mobile phone while playing games on it

How old are you?

Why do you want a staff position?

i feel i can be helpful when players are doing something they're not supposed to and checking on server when there is no moderator or higher 

What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers?

No

What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod?

you have to be active, responsible, be nice, say sorry (because I'm Canadian so I will say sorry), be honest, do your job right.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how knowledgeable are you with Internet Relay Chat and mIRC.exe? (Do you know what /cs is? How to voice someone? What /ns stands for? Etc. If you put anything above a 7, we expect you to know almost everything about Internet Relay Chat. 

4-5, relay chat is like a live chat across different clients/devices is it correct?

How long have you been playing Terraria 

Since i was 9-16

Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?

No

Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important

no griefing, telling people to not grief and enforce that rule is important because it makes other people frustrated and can turn good people into bad people slowly, no hacking, hacking is bad for multiple reasons, to exploit the hacks against other players, no spamming, spamming is annoying in general and can flood the discord realm chat and the ingame chat, no hate speech or racism, this is where someone is being hurtful with their words, sometimes someone whom we do not know could be on their “last straw” this can be very bad when someone is being rude to the wrong person, and finally, no advertising, no one wants a person advertising a server that is “better” than the one they are on in the currenr moment, and can make people leave or can even be a trap for a cyber hacker

What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle?

i would contact a higherup moderator let them handle it the best way they can and I'll help

Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do?

i will ask please to turn the hack clinet off, if he or she continues i will kick them and warn them, if it happens again and they dont stop i may resort to banning them

Then I say sorry because I'm Canadian

Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react?

i ask them calmly to stop, but I can't easily ignore

What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness?

My biggest strength is my compassion.My biggest weakness is pictures of snakes I'm horrified of them they're just so horrific. 

A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not? 

No, it shows he cares for his wife alot, but Stealing is ilegal and someone who needs the medicine can work it out with the employee.

What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words.

no one is better or weaker, we are all together in the server, even if people were being mean to you it doesn't mean that they hate you. Also I'm Canadian but I live in America

You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why?

i help the older woman, altho i owe my friend hes not as important meeting which is probably in Russia because my friend has 1/4 Russian blood

What is your discord tag/handle? [Example: Username#1234. This is a requirement for all Terraria Staff.]

Anything else you would like to add?

I love Terraria and I'm sensitive not very sensitive

My discord tag is  Steve(Canadian)#2538