RenCorner Network

cxctus’s mod application

Cxctus

Greetings, My IGN is Cxtus and I feel like a deserve mod, here’s why and thank you for you time <3

1. What is your real name?

leo

1. What is your main character’s in-game name?

Cactus

2. How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers?

I play usually 5 days a 7 day week and I have been scince the middle of summer so about 6 months

3. How old are you?

1. Why do you want a staff position?

To help people that are confused and keep Rencorner one of Terraria’s #1 servers

1. What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers?

I used to have a discord sever with over 150 people about terraria, but fell apart when a mod griefed it, I have learned from this mistake and wish to try again

1. What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod?
    Help players that are confused and keep Rencorner a non toxic and friendly community

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how knowledgeable are you with Internet Relay Chat and mIRC.exe? (Do you know what /cs is? How to voice someone? What /ns stands for? Etc. If you put anything above a 7, we expect you to know almost everything about Internet Relay Chat. 

5, sorry

3. How long have you been playing Terraria?

1.5 years 

4. Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?

No

1. Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important

1: No swearing, as that can make people feel unconfertable and not want them to play 

2. No Exploiting, seems pretty self explanatory but we don’t want the server to be taken advantage of or broken because that would ruin it from everyone

3. Do not item spam, This can lag out the server and make the server reset or even crash

4. No sexual comments or harassment, it is rude and disrespectful and is not needed on terraria 

1. What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle? Alert someone with higher authority

1. Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do? Tell him to stop firmly and if he keeps doing it kick or mute him depending on how bad he is being, EVEN if he tells you it’s just a joke

1. Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react? Ignore them, they’ll eventually stop or just take a break and cool off and come back better then ever

1. What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness? Biggest strength is probably persuasion, biggest weakness is apologizing 

1. A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not? 

Well, first alert the people working there that this is happening, usually the people working will understand and help, if they don’t let you do it, still it’s not a good idea to steal it, personally, I would ask one of my friends or get medical attention if they are that sick

1. What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words.
    I am determined to make this server a better place, some people do this to look cool, I truly wish to make this server a better place

2. You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram  people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why? The elderly woman, You’re friend can forgive you for this because she might need medical attention, the mate is a no brainer, so what she is attractive, go help the elderly woman first, if you really want you can go back later

3. What is your discord tag/handle? [Example: Username#1234. This is a requirement for all Terraria Staff.]
    Shxrk#5234

4. Anything else you would like to add? No, thank you for your time

Hello Cxctus, thank you for applying/showing interest in applying to the RCTerraria staff team. Your application is currently under review, and it will take 1-2 months to process. Until then play actively and be on your best behavior.

• 1 month later...