Jump to content
RenCorner Network

broly being broly


redpillar
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 1/25/2022 at 12:01 AM, poibox said:

Yeah you lagged at the same time you killed him (went to 908 ping), so that's a lag shot, not invis lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, 
this should close this case; here is my defense: https://clips.twitch.tv/SaltyPreciousWolverineMcaT-i03FiPaHmznA7J-T
Don't be fooled with those ramjet-trails in his first clip. It makes it seem like I'm the one invisible jetting but in reality, it's his teammate behind him pre-firing. I am lagging in my first shot. If you look at my ping, it kept spiking to 100, exactly like you did when you "Lagshot" me, and my second shot as you can see, I'm am clearly out in the open flexing. However, if you so choose to keep this forum going be prepared because I have SEVERAL clips lined up of you invisible hugging me countless times. Anytime ANYONE invisible hugs me I have that shit recorded for forums like this. We can settle this matter in a 1 v 1 snipe session with an audience if you are still displeased. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is this just lag then? From pois clip it would appear he got invisi'd, regardless of the ramjet behind him just shooting. Your clip puts that to dust, idk anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Broly said:

Ok, 
this should close this case; here is my defense: https://clips.twitch.tv/SaltyPreciousWolverineMcaT-i03FiPaHmznA7J-T
Don't be fooled with those ramjet-trails in his first clip. It makes it seem like I'm the one invisible jetting but in reality, it's his teammate behind him pre-firing. I am lagging in my first shot. If you look at my ping, it kept spiking to 100, exactly like you did when you "Lagshot" me, and my second shot as you can see, I'm am clearly out in the open flexing. However, if you so choose to keep this forum going be prepared because I have SEVERAL clips lined up of you invisible hugging me countless times. Anytime ANYONE invisible hugs me I have that shit recorded for forums like this. We can settle this matter in a 1 v 1 snipe session with an audience if you are still displeased. 

Please do, i barely play this game nowadays. 1v1 snipe session it's about invisihugging kid but was a mistake, still a pussy for hugging me there tho. 

And stop falsely accusing people, you look stupid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, poibox said:

Please do, i barely play this game nowadays. 1v1 snipe session it's about invisihugging kid but was a mistake, still a pussy for hugging me there tho. 

And stop falsely accusing people, you look stupid

oooh, I'd like to see this, everyone else in spectator, and just poi vs broly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 5:47 PM, Forithow said:

oooh, I'd like to see this, everyone else in spectator, and just poi vs broly

it will be us looking at them sitting behind a wall free aiming the whole game. but it magically wont be invis. Honestly poibox constatnly posts films of himself free aiming ebhind a wall lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...