RenCorner Network

xexeed's tempmod application

Xexeed

1. What is your real name?

draven haiduk

1. What is your main character’s in-game name?

Xexeed

2. How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers?

i play just about every day as much as i can due to school 

3. How old are you?

1. Why do you want a staff position?

i feel i can be helpful when every other mod is asleep

1. What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers?

i have modded other servers such as dark games and T1

1. What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod?

you have to be active, responsible, kind and overall a good and understanding person

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how knowledgeable are you with Internet Relay Chat and mIRC.exe? (Do you know what /cs is? How to voice someone? What /ns stands for? Etc. If you put anything above a 7, we expect you to know almost everything about Internet Relay Chat. 

3-4, relay chat is like a live chat across different clients/devices correct?

3. How long have you been playing Terraria?

since i was 6, so like about 7-8 years

4. Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?

yes sadly, on T1 i was banned because my little sister got on my phone while i was helping my mom made a j€w joke on someone else and was banned for racism

1. Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important

no griefing, telling people to not grief and enforce that rule is important because it makes other people frustrated and can turn good people into bad people slowly, no hacking, hacking is bad for multiple reasons, to exploit the hacks against other players, no spamming, spamming is annoying in general and can flood the discord realm chat and the ingame chat, no hate speech or racism, this is where someone is being hurtful with their words, sometimes someone whom we do not know could be on their “last straw” this can be very bad when someone is being rude to the wrong person, and finally, no advertising, no one wants a person advertising a server that is “better” than the one they are on in the currenr moment, and can make people leave or can even be a trap for a cyber hacker

1. What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle?

i would contact a higherup mod to handle it the best way they can

1. Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do?

i will ask to turn the hack client off, if he/she continues i will kick them, if it repeats and they dont stop i may resort to banning them

1. Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react?

i ask them calmly to stop, no enforcement to stop will be implied, i can just ignore them

1. What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness?

my biggest strength is my personality, i am a generous happy and motivating person, im not an average douchbag teen thats mean to everyone, and my weakness…spiders……

1. A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not? 

yes and no, it shows he cares for his wife alot, but shoplifting is ilegal and someone who needs those antibiotics more could be able to get them

1. What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words.
    no one is better or weaker, we are all together in the server, even if im accepted as tempmod i will respect the other default and VIP accounts

2. You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram  people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why? i help the older woman, altho i owe my friend hes not as important as a senior citizen that need to go to the hospital 

3. What is your discord tag/handle? [Example: Username#1234. This is a requirement for all Terraria Staff.]
    Exen#6744

4. Anything else you would like to add?

i love the rencorner community 

Hello Xexeed, thank you for applying/showing interest in applying to the RCTerraria staff team. Your application is currently under review, and it will take 1-2 months to process. Until then play actively and be on your best behavior :).

Edited by Dex
  • Thanks 1