Jump to content
RenCorner Network

mod abuse much?


WNxH3adSh00t
 Share

Recommended Posts

BCMH5gd.png

@nameismud You seem to be really abusing your power, first you muted me ingame after I called Havocthighs's a lowlife for camping 20 minutes straight with a Arty on Snow and now you ban me from IRC as well after sending 2 messages.

You know, I hope that piece of shit that was hacking the server comes back for a second round because PoSs like you deserve it fully.

 

But God forbid you do anything about the invisers who also do it to you, I take you applied for mod just for status and power instead of doing when you said you'd do in the application.

Edited by WNxH3adSh00t
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WNxH3adSh00t said:

BCMH5gd.png

@nameismud You seem to be really abusing your power, first you muted me ingame after I called Havocthighs's a lowlife for camping 20 minutes straight with a Arty on Snow and now you ban me from IRC as well after sending 2 messages.

You know, I hope that piece of shit that was hacking the server comes back for a second round because PoSs like you deserve it fully.

 

But God forbid you do anything about the invisers who also do it to you, I take you applied for mod just for status and power instead of doing when you said you'd do in the application.

You were muted because you are constantly toxic to people in game. You come on here and rant about people invisi, then I get complaints that you do it yourself. Kicked you from irc because you were evading your mute, and of course talking shit.

Edited by nameismud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LMAO, 

@nameismudis one of the most calm and relaxed mod in this game. belive me if he is muting u, you're definitley did something wrong. 

 

Edited by Tomas
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BiLLaBoNg said:

 

You can see shoulder/arm here. Unless I'm mistaken, I thought they couldn't be seen at all for it to count.

Edited by nameismud
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nameismud said:

You can see shoulder/arm here. Unless I'm mistaken, I thought they couldn't be seen at all for it to count.

you do see his arm, but doesnt excuse the fact he is trying to glitch. and this was 1 of 3 vids i got him doing it to me. lord knows how many others he did it to. and this is 1 of 100 vids/maps of him doing it over the last few weeks.

 

i get once in a while invis happens due to sync issues with server, 20+ year old code being bad, etc. but it happens far too much with him that its obvious he is doing it on purpose. 

Edited by BiLLaBoNg
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Manuel857 said:

okay had enough with the invis bullshit..

@WNxH3adSh00tyou're banned until further notice.

Anyone else invising will get the same punishment.

You're joking right?

Because I have records of people invising including mods verse specifically me. IN FACT I will bet 1k cash right now that many mods are biased fucks in renegade when it involves me
this includes team hampering 2 events, invising 20 records august alone, 1 flaming char, 1 flaming vehicle
all team hampering and flaming was 100% ignored because it was used against me  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well it ends now. Idk why people keep breaking rules and continue to do it and then bitch on the forums.

Enjoy the game the right way. Stop being fucktards.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

can confirm frenzy and woj flaming chars, invising, you name it the other day specifically targetting headshoot. i even got a PM from frenzy saying 'stop, im trying to piss him off'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Make repeat offenders, or whomever the server decrees and douches who try to exploit others, live stream their gameplay, or they are not welcome on the server. Will help the server, and the offenders. It’s 2021, streaming software is so common & easy to setup.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, trunkskgb said:

Make repeat offenders, or whomever the server decrees and douches who try to exploit others, live stream their gameplay, or they are not welcome on the server. Will help the server, and the offenders. It’s 2021, streaming software is so common & easy to setup.

Yes, except woj, who still plays on Windows XP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, nameismud said:

Yes, except woj, who still plays on Windows XP.

I cried inside when I heard XP is being used lol. I guess it's time to step into the future and get Windows 7 at the LEAST, or find another game. Gotta protect the server & community.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, trunkskgb said:

Make repeat offenders, or whomever the server decrees and douches who try to exploit others, live stream their gameplay, or they are not welcome on the server. Will help the server, and the offenders. It’s 2021, streaming software is so common & easy to setup.

I've suggested this before - no traction. I personally would love to see the playstyle of someone like ExEric when he goes on a sniper / shotgunner spree not missing a shot. :yahoo-idontknow:

Also, ironically enough, there are players on here like AprilWar who stream/record every game and share publicly, and still get referred to as a cheater.

 

At the end of the day, the game his ~20 years old - if you gotta cheat or glitch your way through it, you obviously haven't touched grass.

Edited by BiLLaBoNg
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@BiLLaBoNgget off my dick, I was invsi-ing you on purpose because you and every else is always crying about when it doesn’t happen. So I said fine you wanna cry about invsi? I’ll invsi you. I don’t understand why it matters when everyone does it and nothing happens, I’m just not a fucking loser enough to constantly record a game from 2002 to make sure “no one is cheating” nobody is watching renegade vids in 2021 anyways so what a waste of HD space. Lets ban the small player base and make it even smaller! 500iq right there! The fact you’re constantly bitching about me is just funny because you seem to literally have nothing else better to do with your life. The only one who should be touching grass or a woman is you.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Fr3nZy said:

@BiLLaBoNgget off my dick, I was invsi-ing you on purpose because you and every else is always crying about when it doesn’t happen. So I said fine you wanna cry about invsi? I’ll invsi you. I don’t understand why it matters when everyone does it and nothing happens, I’m just not a fucking loser enough to constantly record a game from 2002 to make sure “no one is cheating” nobody is watching renegade vids in 2021 anyways so what a waste of HD space. Lets ban the small player base and make it even smaller! 500iq right there! The fact you’re constantly bitching about me is just funny because you seem to literally have nothing else better to do with your life. The only one who should be touching grass or a woman is you.

The first sentence doesn't even make sense. I'm going to take a guess (or hope) that English isn't your first language, and that's completely OK. If I understand your logic (and I feel like I'm lowering my 500 IQ here to about 10), players complain about other players exploiting glitches in a ~20 year old game, and your response to that, is to exploit on purpose? You mention the small playerbase Renegade has left, and you're motivated to exploit and drive more people away? OK, Mr 500 IQ.

You're not a fucking loser enough to constantly record (it's just a hotkey btw)? But you're a fucking loser enough to exploit a ~20 year old game? +500 IQ, right there. It takes more time to exploit the game than it does for me to record. :LOLOL:

"Lets exploit glitches and make the player base even smaller!" - Fr3nZy 2021

Forget about my personal life, or the other people 'crying about invis' - you obviously need some serious help in your life if you get a kick out of exploiting a ~20 year old game.

Edited by BiLLaBoNg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Soooo....frenzy (ran into him glitching into the water on islands a few times before) condones invis-glitching (and glitching in general), by doing it himself? What was I thinking?!!!?

He then complains about taking up HD space, maybe he should google "live stream". Google is our friend.

Clearly his misunderstood why people would be forced to stream in the 1st place, because people think you cheat. If you don't, then you don't have to stream and have nothing to worry about? Right? ;)

Defend yourself much? haha

EWEN YOUR INFANTILE PENIS JOKES SEEM FUNNY AND WITTY THIS MORNING - )

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man, I expected a bad response but that was worse than what I would've imagined. Since you clearly have nothing valuable to say this will be my last response because I could care less what you have to say anymore. You wanted my attention so bad and you finally get it and you blew it. Have you ever read the boy who cries wolf? Or in this case the boy who cried invsi. Well it seems you need a refresher, all your crying and constant bitching leads to ppl actively trying to fuck with you because you're actively seeking attention, and then you seem to flabbergasted that when you actually get hunted you start crying again and no one gives a shit. You remember what happened to beefcake? Where is he at now? You're constantly bitching at mods about things when you yourself did jack shit when you were a mod and now that you're not you're posting a bunch because you miss being a mod when no one wants you back. Just stop being a beefcake and constantly crying about things, there should be more important things in life than bitching about people playing a video game that's 20 years old.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

... is it just me, or did he read a completely different version of 'the boy who cried wolf'? Because what the book was actually about vs what is posted above, is NOT alike or similar at all. :LOLOL::fail:

I know you can't type comprehendible sentences, and now I know you can't read, digest, and/or articulate information, either. :yahoo-laughing:

For the record (and to simmer your ego down a bit since you have this idea I want your attention :LOLOL:), the purpose of me posting videos is because I actually want to play a fair and honest game. If everyone did that, we wouldn't be here, now would we? It actually doesn't have to do with who it is at all, I just want to have fun in a fair way, following the rules of the server.

When I was a mod, I was a strong advocate for following the rules - there were lots of conversations behind the scenes you don't know about.

31 minutes ago, Fr3nZy said:

You remember what happened to beefcake? Where is he at now?

Aka Headshoot? Banned AFAIK. I don't know, or care, in all honesty. The server (aside from when you're in it) has been great to play in, without him exploiting.

31 minutes ago, Fr3nZy said:

now that you're not you're posting a bunch because you miss being a mod when no one wants you back.

 I don't want to come back :LOLOL: But I will continue to out the people who exploit the game.

31 minutes ago, Fr3nZy said:

there should be more important things in life than bitching about people playing a video game that's 20 years old.

Why do you keep bringing in 'life'? This is a game forum... :LOLOL: 

Spoiler

Get therapy. You need it.

... or keep dreaming of me wanting your attention. I don't really care.

 

:fail:

Edited by BiLLaBoNg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...