RenCorner Network

mod abuse much?

WNxH3adSh00t

BCMH5gd.png

@nameismud You seem to be really abusing your power, first you muted me ingame after I called Havocthighs's a lowlife for camping 20 minutes straight with a Arty on Snow and now you ban me from IRC as well after sending 2 messages.

You know, I hope that piece of shit that was hacking the server comes back for a second round because PoSs like you deserve it fully.

But God forbid you do anything about the invisers who also do it to you, I take you applied for mod just for status and power instead of doing when you said you'd do in the application.

Edited by WNxH3adSh00t

1 hour ago, WNxH3adSh00t said:

BCMH5gd.png

@nameismud You seem to be really abusing your power, first you muted me ingame after I called Havocthighs's a lowlife for camping 20 minutes straight with a Arty on Snow and now you ban me from IRC as well after sending 2 messages.

You know, I hope that piece of shit that was hacking the server comes back for a second round because PoSs like you deserve it fully.

But God forbid you do anything about the invisers who also do it to you, I take you applied for mod just for status and power instead of doing when you said you'd do in the application.

You were muted because you are constantly toxic to people in game. You come on here and rant about people invisi, then I get complaints that you do it yourself. Kicked you from irc because you were evading your mute, and of course talking shit.

Edited by nameismud

LMAO, 

@nameismudis one of the most calm and relaxed mod in this game. belive me if he is muting u, you're definitley did something wrong. 

Edited by Tomas
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, BiLLaBoNg said:

You can see shoulder/arm here. Unless I'm mistaken, I thought they couldn't be seen at all for it to count.

Edited by nameismud
typo

2 hours ago, nameismud said:

You can see shoulder/arm here. Unless I'm mistaken, I thought they couldn't be seen at all for it to count.

you do see his arm, but doesnt excuse the fact he is trying to glitch. and this was 1 of 3 vids i got him doing it to me. lord knows how many others he did it to. and this is 1 of 100 vids/maps of him doing it over the last few weeks.

i get once in a while invis happens due to sync issues with server, 20+ year old code being bad, etc. but it happens far too much with him that its obvious he is doing it on purpose. 

Edited by BiLLaBoNg
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Manuel857 said:

okay had enough with the invis bullshit..

@WNxH3adSh00tyou're banned until further notice.

Anyone else invising will get the same punishment.

You're joking right?

Because I have records of people invising including mods verse specifically me. IN FACT I will bet 1k cash right now that many mods are biased fucks in renegade when it involves me
this includes team hampering 2 events, invising 20 records august alone, 1 flaming char, 1 flaming vehicle
all team hampering and flaming was 100% ignored because it was used against me  

Well it ends now. Idk why people keep breaking rules and continue to do it and then bitch on the forums.

Enjoy the game the right way. Stop being fucktards.

• Like 1

can confirm frenzy and woj flaming chars, invising, you name it the other day specifically targetting headshoot. i even got a PM from frenzy saying 'stop, im trying to piss him off'

• 2 weeks later...

Make repeat offenders, or whomever the server decrees and douches who try to exploit others, live stream their gameplay, or they are not welcome on the server. Will help the server, and the offenders. It’s 2021, streaming software is so common & easy to setup.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, trunkskgb said:

Make repeat offenders, or whomever the server decrees and douches who try to exploit others, live stream their gameplay, or they are not welcome on the server. Will help the server, and the offenders. It’s 2021, streaming software is so common & easy to setup.

Yes, except woj, who still plays on Windows XP.

24 minutes ago, nameismud said:

Yes, except woj, who still plays on Windows XP.

I cried inside when I heard XP is being used lol. I guess it's time to step into the future and get Windows 7 at the LEAST, or find another game. Gotta protect the server & community.

9 hours ago, trunkskgb said:

I've suggested this before - no traction. I personally would love to see the playstyle of someone like ExEric when he goes on a sniper / shotgunner spree not missing a shot. :yahoo-idontknow:

Also, ironically enough, there are players on here like AprilWar who stream/record every game and share publicly, and still get referred to as a cheater.

At the end of the day, the game his ~20 years old - if you gotta cheat or glitch your way through it, you obviously haven't touched grass.

Edited by BiLLaBoNg
  • Like 1