RenCorner Network

Adrian's Helper Aplication

Adrian235

1. What is your real name?

Roy,u guys can still call me Adrian

1. What is your main character’s in-game name?
    Adrian_n

2. How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers?
    a month atleast combined when i was playing in this server before

3. How old are you?

1. Why do you want a staff position?

to help peeps in this server :)

1. What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers?

muting these players that curse, i was a mod before and no one was allowed to curse in that private server

1. What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod?
    helping people,ofcourse. telling them the rules if they haven't read it yet,speaking to someone with my own language and explaining the rules

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how knowledgeable are you with Internet Relay Chat and mIRC.exe? (Do you know what /cs is? How to voice someone? What /ns stands for? Etc. If you put anything above a 7, we expect you to know almost everything about Internet Relay Chat. 
    Honestly im not rlly familiar with it so 1? i would like to learn it sometime tho

3. How long have you been playing Terraria?
    atleast 2-4 months? i was deleting it because of inifuccent storage (dont know how to spell it but you get the drill) 

4. Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?

honestly,i asked to be banned myself,because i was gonna quit terraria

1. Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important

flooding chat,can't communicate with someone if its flooded. spamming items,fills everyone's inventory or might just crash somebody's game. saying sexual words,you get it its still pg13+ so its a nono, cheating, its an unfair advantage for some players and counts as having 11+ more minions,stacking buffs.

1. What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle?

i would call someone that could handle it more than i could like mods,admins.

1. Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do?

tell him to not hack anymore and tell him that it isn't allowed

1. Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react?

im an offensive kind,so i might just curse on him when im in mood i just ignore it or just say shut up like who are you even to say that

1. What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness?

being cheered up. my weakness is being left alone

1. A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not?

no,work for the money and buy this "special medicine"

1. What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words.
    if i don't like their vibe,attitude or if cringe or something like that

2. You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram  people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why? honestly my friend, i dont really like to help strangers so

3. What is your discord tag/handle? [Example: Username#1234. This is a requirement for all Terraria Staff.] 
    案Adrian#7585 (you might have to copy it)

4. Anything else you would like to add? im filipino,i get angry fast, and offended by simple stuff u guys can delete that one i misstitled