RenCorner Network

Demmy’s Tempmod/Helper Application

Demmy

1. What is your real name?

My Name is Dima . I like to get called Demmy instead, or Dem if anyone would like to name me haha.

1. What is your main character’s in-game name?

My character in-game is Demmy

2. How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers?

I v been on server for about almost 2 months, and i can play depends on how long the electricity and generator can still stay on due to something called running out of fuel. Also i sometimes get online around morning.

3. How old are you?

I am currently 17 years old

1. Why do you want a staff position?

Umm, well apparently some of staff just get sometimes active on server, well thats because these staff have their own life, but i don't of course (i hope so) and i will do my best to be a good staff. I also like to help people from knowing about commands and vip application, and ect... .

1. What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers?

I haven't been in any kind of modding or admin on rencorner terraria server, but this is my first time ! 

1. What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod?

Helpers do help people from understanding players how to use commands, and telling them to not do things such as: griffing, spamming, not swearing at players in any kind of rude way and they as well report the issue to mods/admind                           While tempmods do the same thing as helper, but they can ban,mute,and kick for breaking any kind of rules that is written in rencorner terraria server.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how knowledgeable are you with Internet Relay Chat and mIRC.exe? (Do you know what /cs is? How to voice someone? What /ns stands for? Etc. If you put anything above a 7, we expect you to know almost everything about Internet Relay Chat.  And my scale is 7.

I pretty much use IRC, but i dont have the mIRC on my pc. I will think about downloading it, and maybe can help me how to use the mods/admins commands, it would be great if anyone can teach me how to use the commands!

3. How long have you been playing Terraria?

I have been playing for about 5months i guess? I dont really know when did i started exactly, but yeah! 5months!

4. Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?

I haven’t been ban/kick/muted recently, but i have been warned because i spam and i somehow swear uncountable, since i have a stress issue due to my mental health diseases, and that’s pretty bad of course. But i will try to control myself.

1. Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important

No swearing: swearing are allowed but try not to swear in a rude way, or in a toxic way.

being racist: racism is not good of course, so try not be racist, or you will get banned!

sexual things: of course we keep it pg-13, and we need to keep the server clean, and try not get players/people uncomfortable!

DONT CHEAT!!!: Dont use more than 11minions, dont stack buffs, and having unfair advantage over other players, that will lead to kick, if kick doesnt help, then it will get banned.

i ll add one more rule (s) which is dont harass people/mods or that will take action!

1. What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle?

I would ask mod/admin for this situation 

1. Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do?

I would probably tell my best friend not not to do that, and tell my best friend to read the rules, if not i take the action, since if my best friend keeps not listening to me.

1. Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react?

I would try to ignore, but if that player harass me in a very bad way, then i will take the action.

1. What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness?

My biggest strength is being friends around me, but my greatest weakness is loneliness, and getting fear about bullying( thats my nightmare since i was little ). 

1. A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not? 

Why not? Well it wouldn't be great to steal that medicine, otherwise he will go to jail, and his wife will lead into death. It would be great if i could help him, or ask someone else to help for paying the amount of medicine that he need for. 

1. What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words.  I’m thinking about doing streams aka twitch streams, also i like to think about drawing some stuff such as: anime, animations. Its something about what content creators do to entertain people, and that is my biggest dream to do and no one can stop me! Oh yea i like to stream games hehe.

2. You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram  people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why?                    I would firstly ask my old dear friend to take the elderly woman to the hospital since she needs to be in hospital as soon as possible, then my old dear friend can go to work, also i ask my dear friend to give my car back when the job is done. Then i would have a chance to meet mate, and try to be friends so that i may have chance to ask him out on date.

3. What is your discord tag/handle? [Example: Username#1234. This is a requirement for all Terraria Staff.]
    My discord is Demmy#4809

4. Anything else you would like to add?

Yes, Discipline , Shaitan , and Satomi are awesome :D!!!!

Share it to Discipline, Shaitan, and Satomi please! :D It would be awsome!

Edited by Demmy
I forgot something to add...

Hello Demmy, thank you for applying/showing interest in applying to the RCTerraria staff team. Your Application is currently under review, and it will take 1-2 months to process, Until then play actively and be on your best behavior.

Edited by Dex

but if that count as i m going to do something that mods shouldn't do, then I count as a worst person that could have power of kick/ban/mute

and again I didn't mean it in bad way, but what I meant is I like to be mod and experience about it so its my first time

so yeah :)

also i wrote Discipile wrong AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA