RenCorner Network

helper application

Celsuim
  1. What is your real name? Jamie

1. What is your main character’s in-game name? celsuim

2. How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers? about a month

3. How old are you? 12

1. Why do you want a staff position?i want to be able to help other people

1. What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers? this is my first and only server

1. What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod? yes and i am 100% willing to do all of them

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how knowledgeable are you with Internet Relay Chat and mIRC.exe? (Do you know what /cs is? How to voice someone? What /ns stands for? Etc. If you put anything above a 7, we expect you to know almost everything about Internet Relay Chat, and have majors in software engineering/cyber security). 2-3

3. How long have you been playing Terraria? 1.5 years

4. Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why? nope i only lay this server

1. Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important. no cheating it is important for to everyone to have fair rules and be treated the same

1. What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle? i would do whatever i could and if i still had troubles i would contact a higher rank than me

1. Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do?tell them to stop hacking and play fair like everyone else

1.  Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react? i would ask politely for them to stop if it want bad i would ignore it but if it was offensive to anyone i could mute for a while

1. What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness? my biggest strength is what i do to control the situation and weakness is when someone is being targeted by bullying or being made fun of by other people

1. A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not?it is not okay either way i would do whatever i could to help the man but would have to take the item back 

1. What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words. i am a caring and loving person i have a great sense of humour and am clumsy witch i think would make other people laugh and make them feel better about them self

2. You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram  people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why?  i would go to the hospital with the elderly woman then rush back take my friend to work then if the love of my life is still there i would talk to her

3. Anything else you would like to add?

i would like to say i would be honoured to be a helper or a temp mod and i hope who reads these has a lovely day 

Ep1cGam3r

Hi Celsuim, thank you for applying to be on the Rencorner Terraria staff team, your application is currently under review. Please continue performing at your best while waiting for our final decision.