RenCorner Network

Teraboi's aplacation

Teraboi
  1. What is your real name?

Jayden almodovar

1. What is your main character’s in-game name?
    Teraboi

2. How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers?
    I've been playing a little bit less often but I've been here for weeks exactly

3. How old are you?

1. Why do you want a staff position?

So I can help everybody out on the server

1. What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers?

I don't actually have a history of moderating or administrating at all

1. What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod?
    I understand that I have to be a good person to everyone

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how knowledgeable are you with Internet Relay Chat and mIRC.exe? (Do you know what /cs is? How to voice someone? What /ns stands for? Etc. If you put anything above a 7, we expect you to know almost everything about Internet Relay Chat, and have majors in software engineering/cyber security).

About 4

3. How long have you been playing Terraria?
    3 years almost four

4. Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?

I don't actually think I have no

1. Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important

Do not ask fellow players real life location speak English on the server do not spam Chad by entering messages rapidly do not item spam no griefing

1. What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle?

Are jet the higher-ups to come and handle it or I'll try to find a way

1. Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do?

I will tell them you will not be temporarily banned

1. Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react?

I will politely ask them to apologize and not do it again

1. What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness?

My strength is i don't know but my weakness is im afraid of Niger people or higher level people

1. A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not?

It's not ok to steal but it's ok to ask for a discount if the person severely sick and close to dieing

1. What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words. I do realy think I will be set apart from other players

2. You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram  people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why? 
    Elderly woman because she probably would need more help

3. Anything else you would like to add? No

Ep1cGam3r

Hi Teraboi, thank you for applying to be on the Rencorner Terraria staff team, your application is currently under review. Please continue performing at your best while waiting for our final decision