RenCorner Network

Could I apply tempmod or helper pls

Myextracollector

Myextracollector

1.What is your real name?

Elino

2.What is your main character’s in-game name?

My extra collector

3.How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers?

Hmm I think maybe 1 day 1 week and 1 month

4.How old are you?

5.Why do you want a staff position?

Because I like helping players and building 

6.What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers? 

I don't really know does VIP count or nah

7.What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod?

Helping players reporting hackers reporting griefers rebuilding griefers area 

8.On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how knowledgeable are you with Internet Relay Chat and mIRC.exe? (Do you know what /cs is? How to voice someone? What /ns stands for? Etc. If you put anything above a 7, we expect you to know almost everything about Internet Relay Chat, and have majors in software engineering/cyber security).

I think maybe 2 or 5 /10

9.How long have you been playing Terraria?

Maybe like 10 years

10.Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?

No I never got banned because I was following the rules

11.Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important

A. do not spam items because it can get crowded, harder to build and it is hard to clean up

B. No exploits because it can or will crash the server and can or will lose all of progress of what was being built or done in that process 

C.speaking English because you can say something in another language that is racist or is swearing at others and players or other staff cannot understand 

D.no cheating so everyone is fair and even so others can enjoy themselves and not be in a unfair situation of a player being to overpowered 

E.Dont build really large builds cus it will affect the server 

12.What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle?

Help people to the best of your ability and if you can't figure it out then ask a higher up

13.Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do?

If he hacks I will report him to the rencorner website or discord or nearby admins in game

14.Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react?

Tell him to stop harrassing me or stop being mad at me

15.What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness?

My strength is playing random games my weaknesses are creepy thing but not all of them

16.A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not?

No it's a very bad thing to steal. Give the man some money to help him and his wife

17.What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words.

I don't really know but I like helping players and I'm just like everyone else

18.You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why? 

The old woman Is very Important because she's old and I will let the old woman in because I respect old people and give the old woman a ride to the hospital she wanna go

19.Anything else you would like to add?

Uhhh really I would like helping players and reporting hackers

Pls I really want to help that's all

Ep1cGam3r

Hi Collector, thank you for applying to be on the Rencorner Terraria staff team, your application is currently under review. Please continue performing at your best while waiting for our final decision