RenCorner Network

Mod Request

J0RD0
  1. What is your real name?

Jordan

1. What is your main character’s in-game name?

J0RD0

2. How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers?

almost a week

3. How old are you?

1. Why do you want a staff position?

To take action against what is wrong

1. What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers?

None

1. What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod?

To not abuse but to not let others abuse either

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how knowledgeable are you with Internet Relay Chat and mIRC.exe? (Do you know what /cs is? How to voice someone? What /ns stands for? Etc. If you put anything above a 7, we expect you to know almost everything about Internet Relay Chat, and have majors in software engineering/cyber security).

3. How long have you been playing Terraria?

Since day 1

4. Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?

Greifing back on someone who greifed me

1. Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important

Help players, to make the server a better place, 

Answer questions respectfully to not be rude and risk your rank,

Assist higher-ranking staff when asked, because they are your superiors,

Be active or getting ranked wouldn't make sense

1. What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle?

inform a higher rank

1. Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do?

warn him that he can get banned

1. Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react?

Warn him, and if he doesnt stop mute him.

1. What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness?

Biggest Strength: Noticing Everything in chat. Greatest weakness: my temper

1. A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not?

It is not ok for the man to steal, because if he does steal he may get arrested and not be able to support his wife.

1. What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words.
    I have really great personality, and I would help others with builds, and put in the effort to get it done even if it means i stay up past my bedtime.

2. You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram  people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why? 
    I would help the elderly woman because the hospital is nearby and If i drop her off at the hospital and i can help another person, and because she is an elderly and you should respect your elders

3. Anything else you would like to add?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nope

• 2 weeks later...
Redigit
  1. What is your real name?

Andrew Spinks

1. What is your main character’s in-game name?
    Redigit

2. How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers?

1 day

3. How old are you?

1. Why do you want a staff position?

I want to help people and be here for every one

1. What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers?

I dont realy have a lot but i will learn

1. What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod?

I must be respectful and good to everyone

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how knowledgeable are you with Internet Relay Chat and mIRC.exe? (Do you know what /cs is? How to voice someone? What /ns stands for? Etc. If you put anything above a 7, we expect you to know almost everything about Internet Relay Chat, and have majors in software engineering/cyber security).

3. How long have you been playing Terraria?
    10 years

4. Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?

No

1. Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important? do not ask fellow players real life location speak English while on this server do not spam chat by entering messages rapidly and no griefing they are important because they are very respectful to everyone in the server

1. What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle?

I will tell everyone to come down and have one person speak at a time

1. Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do?

Sir I will have to ban you for hacking on this server

1. Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react?

I will ask them to politely stop talking to me

1. What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness? I don't feel like I should reveal this information

2. A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not?

No it is not okay for the man to steal the medicine because it will not be very polite and they would go to jail for it

1. What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words.
    I don't think me from staff applicants and players should be set apart we should all be treated politely and kindly

2. You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram  people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why? 
    I would take the elderly woman to the hospital and apologize for not being able to give everybody else a ride

3. Anything else you would like to add? I'm actually trying to sign up for admin but someone told me to come to this chat

Edited by Redigit
Ep1cGam3r

Hi J0rdo, thank you for applying to be on the Rencorner Terraria staff team, your application is currently under review. Please continue performing at your best while waiting for our final decision