Jump to content
RenCorner Network

Spoony


Manuel857
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can we see the video too?

Anyway, make liquid an admin, he'd get stuff done.

Edited by WNxH3adSh00t
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/1/2021 at 6:20 AM, AprilWar said:

Think whatever you want jackass. You are not the first one who calls me a cheater just because I'm better. I've killed ppl way faster with autorifle than what that video actually showed, not my fault some of you suck at Ren.

I didn't call you a cheater back then - AnThRaX did, and then recorded you actually cheating with a textbook aimbot snap to a guy's head the moment he entered your vision

You were probably better than I was at sniping in Renegade, but considering you're a cheater I'm not sure how much of it was actual skill - you definitely weren't better at tanking

ehh, Iran, and probably most of the people who posted in here were better than you at Renegade, and none of them had to cheat to do it, so quit jerking yourself off whenever

 

 

On 10/1/2021 at 7:28 AM, WNxH3adSh00t said:

Can we see the video too?

Anyway, make liquid an admin, he'd get stuff done.

Ask AnThRaX if he still has the video, because he was the one who recorded it

And, Ha ha, no I wouldn't

RenCorner is doing just fine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, liquidv2 said:

I didn't call you a cheater back then - AnThRaX did, and then recorded you actually cheating with a textbook aimbot snap to a guy's head the moment he entered your vision

The whole staff did when you decided to ban someone without any real proof. If you guys had any semblance of intelligence back then you would've known how useless aimbot would've been with auto-rifle because the bullet travel time renders it useless at that distance. Unless you start accusing me that I was using rof as well, which was detectable at the time - and if Jelly couldn't detect that either then heck, maybe your server deserved to die.

Even anthrax/jesse has come to sort of question himself in the matter

anthrax01.PNG

anthrax02.PNG

6 hours ago, liquidv2 said:

You were probably better than I was at sniping in Renegade, but considering you're a cheater I'm not sure how much of it was actual skill - you definitely weren't better at tanking

 

Part of me wants you to stop spewing out non-sense and the other part of me is amused at how much you are embarrassing yourself at this point. 

Screenshot.16 - Copy.png

^ 2013/2014

Then returned to Jelly and kept pwning noobs and kept being called a cheater 

6 hours ago, liquidv2 said:

ehh, Iran, and probably most of the people who posted in here were better than you 

LMFAO

Edited by AprilWar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My personal opinion, you weren't anywhere near the best sniper, and didn't have to be cheating to do what you did

Lots of people got accused of cheating in the Jelly Community at different points, and nothing you did specifically registered on my radar

There were even times when I'd make a smurf name and hop on and other mods would be looking at me before the game had even ended, so take from that what you will

 

There was a time that AnThRaX / Jesse recorded you after you seemed fairly sus in games with him

The range at which you were hitting him seemed weird, though admittedly I've never used aimbot so I don't know at what range it stops being effective with a rifle

However, the way your gun immediately changes direction to go from forwards to immediately down and left below you is indefensible

The only other more prominent aimbot video I've ever seen was MSGTPain's clip that did him in, and that was classic

Truth be told, I wondered if someone else had spoofed your name and loaded up with obvious cheats to get you banned, but it turned out to be you

 

Now you have little recent clips (mind you, almost a decade after the fact?) of him saying he envies your game play because it runs smoothly and doesn't warp all over the place like his does, which leads to him saying you might have not had to deal with all the other weird flukey netcoding warp issues everyone else did and had an easier time playing - that doesn't at all explain why you were whipping around like an aimbot user, which is what got you banned

 

You have a single screenshot of a game where you did better than I did - very cool, because I have screenshots of me doing better than Spoony, and Wrs, and Whiskey, and Simpee at different times in different games over the years, and because I'm not a confirmation-biased idiot I'm not going to say "I'm better than each and every one of them at Renegade"

That's wild that you could come to that conclusion, in all honesty

I'll be honest with you, I thought everything you ever did was credible until Jesse caught you using aimbot on that Under game - tighten your tinfoil hat if you want, but it is what it is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 10:27 AM, AprilWar said:

The whole staff did when you decided to ban someone without any real proof. If you guys had any semblance of intelligence back then you would've known how useless aimbot would've been with auto-rifle because the bullet travel time renders it useless at that distance. Unless you start accusing me that I was using rof as well, which was detectable at the time - and if Jelly couldn't detect that either then heck, maybe your server deserved to die.

Even anthrax/jesse has come to sort of question himself in the matter

anthrax01.PNG

anthrax02.PNG

Part of me wants you to stop spewing out non-sense and the other part of me is amused at how much you are embarrassing yourself at this point. 

Screenshot.16 - Copy.png

^ 2013/2014

Then returned to Jelly and kept pwning noobs and kept being called a cheater 

LMFAO

tbh i was clearly better then aprilwar, iran however is trash

rip spoony

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...