RenCorner Network

Website updates

Vultima

The website is undergoing some updates, so things such as the shoutbox are temporarily down until the upgrade is complete

Also this bright theme is the only one that can be used for the moment.

If you guys see anything else that isn't behaving, let me know

Vultima

As you can see some of the posts have disappeared, but we havn't lost much, but we're on the new webserver now

Vultima

We have a new theme called STRIKEFORCE, it should be the default theme with less eye bleedyness now.  We're fully moved over to the new domain now, this website is technically a fresh install so it should perform much faster than previously.

• Thanks 1
Vultima

Did you bother to check? We have https enabled with a valid certificate, im not forcing it yet though, as some resources are being loaded from http://rencorner.com meaning it says the site is not fully secure. Which I can't do anything about until the license for the forum software changes, which I have already contacted them about

image.png

Ep1cGam3r
16 hours ago, Vultima said:

We have a new theme called STRIKEFORCE, it should be the default theme with less eye bleedyness now.  We're fully moved over to the new domain now, this website is technically a fresh install so it should perform much faster than previously.

Idk, not sure if it's just me but the website seems slower and just more choppy now when I'm scrolling or loading things than before the new theme

Vultima

Thats odd because I had that problem on the OLD OLD theme, TItan 4.3 but on my laptop only...Im trying to figure out these issues so cheers for letting me know

• 2 weeks later...
Vultima

btw forums got updated again, I also made some slight adjustments to the theme, none that you will notice, if anything looks out of place or is broken, let me know

Itai795

Vultima, I thought the theme is pre defined, did not you can modify it. In that case there is something that bugs me: At least for me, the color of the "Go the first unread post" button at the forum pages (and the main page as well) is quite undistinguishable from the background:

image.png

If it's not only me - can you make it brighter so it will be easier to spot?

shaitan

Just went through a bunch of colors, none of them changed it. So, idk where that is.

This one post I read said this "I can't fix the go to unread as that was a feature change not a css change."

• Thanks 1

Donation sidebar is looking a little strange. Trying out a different free one that same author made.

No good options as of yet. We use the old: it's broken and one thing it doesn't show is our Goal.

The new: has no real Goal, just that percentage. Doesn't make the donation topic, since I just donated again to test. Doesn't keep our donation records anywhere, that I can find.

What do you guys think? If we want to keep the same one we've had; it's going to cost us $45 upfront, and $20/year after. That would be to buy and upgrade it so it works again.

I just happened to click on "entry point" in the forum path and noticed the forum format is 4 across, when I click on browse or forum it is 2 across and very large so you have to scroll down forever to get to the bottom of the page.  We used to have the 4 across when you clicked on browse, is here a way to restore that?