Jump to content
RenCorner Network

Banned....


Recommended Posts

Hi, 

my brother (lrobbyl) got banned tuesday for using triggerbot. 
He (and me, and i bet everyone else) got very upset about the fact there's always many cheaters ingame and there's no one doing anything about it 
since there's apparently always a lack of "proof" to kickban those losers. In fact, they always get away with it. 

And that, is the only reason he started using this triggerbot too. 
Sadly, the serverbot caught him. He set off 50+ triggerbot alerts in 2 minutes. 

Knowing that, must have made it ring a bell. He dont know anything about cheats, triggerbots or whatsoever. 
If he did know and he knew how to script too, believe me, he wouldn't have set off any alarm. At all. And just kept on cheating. 
Making it yous harder to catch him. 

I told Manuel about this already but I'll say it again. My brother knows he's done something wrong. The sad part is, he is a little stubborn to post on the forums. 
No need to mention that he should apply on forums, he knows.. 🙂 Thanks in advance. 
Thats why his sister is here to the rescue.. -_- 


Also, today I joined and a moderator told me my brother got banned again. 
I didn't know he could get banned "again" knowing he was still banned. So I spoke to my brother about it.

He told me he did join again, using a new nickname (Magnitude), a new serial number and even a new IP-adress. 
He's confused about it. I mean, how could it ever link to his old nick/serial/IP-adress? Im confused too.

I would like an explanation about today's incident. How is this even possible?

Last but not least, I would like to thank the moderator who helped me out. ❤️

Greetings,
Sarah
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, o0sarah0o said:

He (and me, and i bet everyone else) got very upset about the fact there's always many cheaters ingame and there's no one doing anything about it 
since there's apparently always a lack of "proof" to kickban those losers. In fact, they always get away with it. 

And that, is the only reason he started using this triggerbot too. 
Sadly, the serverbot caught him. He set off 50+ triggerbot alerts in 2 minutes. 

Lmao.

Edited by Vipeax
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a moderator but... Do you guys really think the problem is the moderator catching you but not you trying to bypass the ban?:huh: I mean smh, mods these days...

Edited by Sheila
added "trying"
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Manuel857

So just because hes fed up with people cheating (which we dont have proof of) makes it okay for him to cheat?( which we  DO have proof of). It's like when a guy murders people and ur fed up with it so u murder them. You'd end up getting charged also.

Trying to ban evade 2 days later with new ip and serial was not a smart idea either.

He stays banned until further notice. And If he ban evades again, the ban will stick even longer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Manuel, 

we're not saying "it's okay to cheat". He knows he's done something wrong. What else do you want to hear? 
This is a GAME, btw. Not real life with "real cases" and "real people". So dont even compare it to murder, lol.

There's too few people around to keep banning people. He should be subjected to a fair trial at least.  
A simple kick should have been enough. 2 strikes then a ban. 

Greetings, 
Sarah

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Manuel857
22 minutes ago, o0sarah0o said:

Manuel, 

we're not saying "it's okay to cheat". He knows he's done something wrong. What else do you want to hear? 
This is a GAME, btw. Not real life with "real cases" and "real people". So dont even compare it to murder, lol.

There's too few people around to keep banning people. He should be subjected to a fair trial at least.  
A simple kick should have been enough. 2 strikes then a ban. 

Greetings, 
Sarah

Seems like its okay to cheat if "A simple kick should be enough"

Link to post
Share on other sites
redpillar

I know i probably shouldn't respond to this topic but...

the other day you were spamming me in pms saying that im a lowlife cheater blabla i already forgot most of what you said, and that i should be banned for life but when it comes to your brother you're so light hearted about it even though he CHEATS AND CHEATED in the game. And i have not and i never will. This must be a joke that you think a kick would be enough... Also wouldn't be surprised if you also used it and put all the blame on your brother, ban evading is even worse instead of coming on to the forums and admitting why he did it and stuff he just evaded it and showed no respect for the rules. he cheated it's not allowed in ANY game and would usually be PERMANENT. trust me most of those people you accuse of hacking are legit.. if not they would have had the same faith as your silly brother a longggggg time ago

also (sorry for edit): 

Most of those people also wen't through weeks of being watched very closely and a lot. I had to stream with all my keys on overlay so they would see what i was pressing etc, most of those people had to proof their skill by providing videos and whatever the admins wanted from them. So please.. if you think someone's cheating just pm a admin and within time everyone will be caught and brought to justice.. and of course you would have these genius coders that would bypass the anti cheats but they will surely make a mistake and get caught eventually anyway. just be patient. instead of hacking yourself because that's just stupid and unnecessary 

Edited by redpillar
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
masscarriers

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here but, ffs what is the goal of cheating in a 20+ years old game with regulars who've been playing for years together with absolutely nothing left to prove. Like, really? No one is going to remember none of you for being "good snipers" in 2020 renegade, get over it.

/rant

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Vultima

I mean rules are rules, it specifically says cheating will get you banned, and regulars have been around long enough to know that, curious where he got his triggerbot from

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vultima
8 hours ago, o0sarah0o said:

 


Also, today I joined and a moderator told me my brother got banned again. 
I didn't know he could get banned "again" knowing he was still banned. So I spoke to my brother about it.

He told me he did join again, using a new nickname (Magnitude), a new serial number and even a new IP-adress. 
He's confused about it. I mean, how could it ever link to his old nick/serial/IP-adress? Im confused too.

I would like an explanation about today's incident. How is this even possible?

 

Wait so he ban evaded and you want us to tell you how we managed to figure out? Why the crap would we give away that secret so he can do it better next time? hahaha no

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vultima said:

I mean rules are rules, it specifically says cheating will get you banned, and regulars have been around long enough to know that, curious where he got his triggerbot from

Kinda interested by this too, ive tried to find public triggerbots and failed...

unless the latest scripts no longer block them lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
ddaplayer

I know lrobbyl from back in the days in jelly server, when I was a mod. 

He never cheated or got banned for cheating. I'm quite sure its his first ban, or the first time he used a cheat. Probably just found it somewhere on the internet and downloaded it.

As far as the rejoin, I think he just wanted to play renegade without cheats, while he was banned. 

Of course cheating is not allowed and should be punished, but he's a person I would give a last chance and a final warning. Next time lifetime ban.

@Vultima I did some research and a triggerbot can be found on

here is the file

 

I don't know if its working since i never use / will use or used any cheats. Im sharing this just to improve the server.

 

grtzz 😎:happy0025:

 

Edited by Manuel857
Link to post
Share on other sites
Magnitude

Hi,

Thanks Sarah and Dda 🙂

Let me try to explain myself here.

So i was banned for using triggerbot,  only reason that i used this lame shit is just because there were too much triggers ingame and they are getting away with it,  cause lack of proof.
I decided to use one myself,  biggest mistake of my life cause i don't like cheats. But at that time i was so fed up and angry about it that i was searching in an impulsive mood for a working or even creating a triggerbot..

Well i found one,  but the alarms on ur anticheat program worked better than the trigger itself 🙂

I really don't have a clue how to create this myself,  realy don't like all those languages (cause i don't understand them).
So here is the one that i tried and failed, how to use it is explained on their website.

 

As for the ban evade.
I know that i was very wrong about it,  the main reason for this is because i know i was so wrong for using a lame ass fkn cheat, and not because i got cought.
Felt wrong for fucking up a multiplayer game,  but at that time ur system already got me and thats a good thing!

So i tried to work around it just because i wanted to play with a clean slate and never gonna use that nick again.
And start playing clean.

Just hoping that u guys here give me a second chance,
and i will not dissapoint.

Greetings
Robby

Edited by Manuel857
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 2:30 PM, ddaplayer said:

I know lrobbyl from back in the days in jelly server, when I was a mod. 

He never cheated or got banned for cheating. I'm quite sure its his first ban, or the first time he used a cheat. Probably just found it somewhere on the internet and downloaded it.

As far as the rejoin, I think he just wanted to play renegade without cheats, while he was banned. 

Of course cheating is not allowed and should be punished, but he's a person I would give a last chance and a final warning. Next time lifetime ban.

@Vultima I did some research and a triggerbot can be found on [removed]

here is the file

[removed]

I don't know if its working since i never use / will use or used any cheats. Im sharing this just to improve the server.

 

grtzz 😎:happy0025:

 

any cheats posted on that cheat website is quickly patched by tt, which is why cheats arent posted there anymore.

I'd also wouldnt post cheats like this... its fucking dumb and the person who approved this post is also lol, pm a mod if you find a cheat online that may work.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vultima

I mean what can we honestly do hands are tied, we are fed up of cheaters ourselves, we know some cheats are going around, there is some sad pathetic noob who feels the need to get an advantage in a 20yo game...and keeps creating shit, if we don't punish you in some ways, it gives everyone a free pass, and the moment we catch someone "hey but you unbanned him though, not fair"

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Manuel857
On 8/23/2020 at 11:15 AM, Magnitude said:

Hi,

Any idea how long this ban is gonna stay?

Grtz.

We don't have a certain date. If we just unban you now, how will it look on us? Then people people will be like "It's okay to cheat cus i'll just get unbanned anyways".

Rules are rules. Cheating = Banned.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...