RenCorner Network

WNxHeadsh00t invisihugging Snow again

ExEric3

I recorded myself on that game and I will do so with every single time I play this so morons like these guys won't just talk crap anymore. Got some proof that I invisied? I got like 2 hours of footage. Every time some idiot decides to say uuuuugh muh invis ban headshot he invis cuz bad I'll just post the whole thing here so I can just shut your sorry ass up. Same goes for Forithow last night on snow, I came around the corner when you were behind the wall (had you on the red box) and shot you as you went back. Also eric big words from someone that got caught Triggerbotting in the past and most likely still does that you fat fuck.

1 hour ago, rackz said:

why my rencornian friends fight each other? this isnt MPF server:yahoo-sad:

This wouldn't happen if people would stop being fags and just snipe in the open. But they gotta hug the wall like crazy to get a Good KD.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 12:50 AM, Manuel857 said:

This wouldn't happen if people would stop being fags and just snipe in the open. But they gotta hug the wall like crazy to get a Good KD.

*cough* ChriS, Delusional, WNxHeadsh00t *cough*

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2019 at 12:11 PM, WNxH3adSh00t said:

I recorded myself on that game and I will do so with every single time I play this so morons like these guys won't just talk crap anymore. Got some proof that I invisied? I got like 2 hours of footage. Every time some idiot decides to say uuuuugh muh invis ban headshot he invis cuz bad I'll just post the whole thing here so I can just shut your sorry ass up. Same goes for Forithow last night on snow, I came around the corner when you were behind the wall (had you on the red box) and shot you as you went back. Also eric big words from someone that got caught Triggerbotting in the past and most likely still does that you fat fuck.

:'[ Someone's angry

Edited by Forithow

2 hours ago, shaitan said:

I'd like to see that footage, don't make claims if you aren't going to back it up.:yahoo-cowboy:

f45b742845.png

4222817309.png

Yeah here you go, if you want I can upload the whole files just to shut you up

3 hours ago, WNxH3adSh00t said:

f45b742845.png

4222817309.png

Yeah here you go, if you want I can upload the whole files just to shut you up

The fact that you're willing to "counter" with "evidence" that you collected kind of shows something about you, doesn't it. Lemme guess, you're gonna throw a tantrum in the shoutbox or here or get some bitch to counsel for you because you're angry the fact that pretty much everyone in the server complains about you invisihugging, and then try to insult me  in some form such as my modding or complain that I hug, or other people hug just so you can have some form of satisfaction and "oh i'm right, they're wrong, bla bla bla". So predictible.

So far, I only caught two instances of you doing the invisihugging on Field, and you were aware of what you were doing and stopped when I said "i got it recorded", via not staying near the walls at all, despite the fact you said that you were recording too, so I'm guessing you're also collecting the evidence for me, so thanks. I'm willing to commit to getting at least 10 or 20 instances of you invisihugging and then show them, so keep on doing what you normally do and we'll see what happens from there.

I was pretty annoyed at the time, I admit, but that's because some other guy spoofing nick and TH'ing and ban evading etc. So I apologise for throwing any insults at you during the match, wasn't smart of me.

Edited by Forithow