RenCorner Network

Eric’s raid leader application

Kcatsi

1) What is your real name? 

Eric Stack

2) What is your physical age? 

3) How long have you been playing Starbound? 

A year 

4) How long have you been playing on our server? 

According to the discord, I was the first non admin ever to play on the server, so around a year 

5) How active are you? (Be as detailed as possible!)

I am a contender for the current most active player, I am on almost every day for At least 3 hours

6) Why do you want to be a Raid Leader? 

So that I can help even more with raids, I currently just feel kinda useless during em 

7) How well equipped are you? List your top five weapons and current armor. 

Vortex beater 
Mana katana

reds blade 

Mechanized staff

Royal Apothotekk

Armor;

I switch between mercy and hugi depending on the situation, i have mercy and Hugi chest plate and legs, and the gamblers hat 

😎 List how many of the following dungeons you've completed: The Shattered Ship, Castle Bleck, Charre's Castle & Lost Halls. 

I have done one shattered ship, 2 castle Blecks, 1 charres castle, and no lost halls 

9) Are you comfortable leading Raids with your voice? 

Yes, I usually talk a ton during raids 

10) Are you comfortable with pinging @Registered in #date-of-arrival often? It is your job to commonly schedule raids. 

Yes

11) Are you willing to get people's attention with the intent of silencing them (As in making them be quiet)?

Yes, I am

12) In great detail, explain how you would lead raiders through dungeons and bosses. 

I would first see who is there, as what I do  

may depend on who’s there. Then, I’d proceed through the dungeon with them relatively close to me, alerting them of any traps or helping them figure out puzzles if they are stuck. I’d probably die a lot due to my laggy pc, and if I die, I’ll continue leading them via chat. Once we get to the boss, it’s going to be much more uncoordinated due to the randomness of the bosses, but if I need to quiet them so skilz can talk or do anything else required, I will do so. Once the boss is finished, the raid is over.

13) Why should we pick you as a Raid Leader for Rencorner Starbound? 

I have been a part of this community for 2 and a half years now, and I understand how it works. I am generally pretty good with puzzles as well, given how I did quite a few of them successfully during dark charre’s castle raid, which comes in handy during a raid.

14) A player rushes the dungeon without the group and without permission, what do you do? (Be Very detailed)

I would force them to slow down by not progressing, and at the same time warning them to stay close. If they do not comply, I will warn them once more, and if that doesn’t work I will kick them out of the raid.

15) A player who wanted to join a dungeon is breaking the set rules at the start (in this case attending without proper equipment), what do you do? How would you handle it if there was no one online to assist you at the time?

I would first warn them of what they are doing. If they do not comply, I will kick them out of the raid. If no one was online to help and they continue to stay there and not leave, I wouldn’t start the raid. The more people have to wait, they more angry they’ll become at the cause. Eventually they’ll leave because of this, there being many ways it could happen 

16) What does this rank mean to you?

to me it means that I need to help plan raids and make sure that raids are successful

17) List any questions below: I have none.

Edited by Eric

Thanks Eric for your Raid Leader application. Charre and I have both decided that you would be most suited for Trial Raid Leader. I'm going to hopefully enjoy seeing you schedule and lead raids in the near future!