RenCorner Network

Ep1c's Raid Leader App

Ep1cGam3r

1) What is your real name? 

Dylan

2) What is your physical age?

I am 15

3) How long have you been playing Starbound?

Since 18th Jan 2019 (10 months and 2 weeks ago)

4) How long have you been playing on our server? 

I started playing the day I got Starbound

5) How active are you? (Be as detailed as possible!)

I play about every day

6) Why do you want to be a Raid Leader? 

Because I'd like to help the less powerful players make it through difficult event dungeons (Castle Bleck, Charre's Castle)

7) How well equipped are you? List your top five weapons and current armor. 

My current 5 weapons I use are Red's Blade, Mana Sword, Dual Red Terror, the Vortex Beater and D-Bow. I have Hugi's Stature, Universalist's Helm and Wrangler's Plate for armor.

😎 List how many of the following dungeons you've completed: The Shattered Ship, Castle Bleck, Charre's Castle & Lost Halls. 

We've done Castle Bleck a few times and Charre's Castle once last night, I was not there, though.

9) Are you comfortable leading Raids with your voice? 

I can, but not preferred

10) Are you comfortable with pinging @Registered in #date-of-arrival often? It is your job to commonly schedule raids. 

Yeah I can do that, if they don't like it they can mute it.

11) Are you willing to get people's attention with the intent of silencing them (As in making them be quiet)?

Yes, people need to listen very carefully when planning and participating in a raid.

12) In great detail, explain how you would lead raiders through dungeons and bosses. 

I'd enter the dungeons first, and show the others which way to go and how to do the puzzles that might come. During boss fights I'd buff others with the paint sprayer, and heal them while doing damage and making sure we're all prepared for the final fight.

13) Why should we pick you as a Raid Leader for Rencorner Starbound? 

I feel I should be picked because I am one of the most powerful players, and have been playing

14) A player rushes the dungeon without the group and without permission, what do you do? (Be Very detailed)

I'd tell them to come back, and if they still do not listen I'd give them one more chance, then most likely not allow them to participate with the rest of us if they won't be cooperative

15) A player who wanted to join a dungeon is breaking the set rules at the start (in this case attending without proper equipment), what do you do? How would you handle it if there was no one online to assist you at the time?

I'd let Skilz handle it, as Raid Leader is not a staff rank

16) What does this rank mean to you?

This rank means to me that I am skilled enough to help lead others through and defeat the difficult dungeons of RCSB.

17) List any questions below: 

Thank you for your application, Ep1cGam3r. It is my pleasure to announce you have been accepted as a Rencorner Starbound Trial Raid Leader. I look forward to seeing you start raids and lead with the community!