RenCorner Network

GodMonopoly Temp Application

GodMonopoly

1.) What is your real first name? Keith S.
2.) What is your primary Minecraft in-game name? My main account is GodMonopoly & my alternate accounts username is MelvinOG in which I do not have full access too.
3.) Your date of birth and age is? April 22, 2004; makes me 14.
4.) How long have you been playing on a regular basis in our server? Nearly, every day.
5.) When did you submit your application for “Trusted?” Feb. 4, 2019
6.) Do you understand how to use IRC and Teamspeak? Teamspeak; yes I know most of the basic, but I'm more of a fan of Discord.
7.) Are you an experienced Mod or Admin? Please explain: I've been a moderator of a few servers with 10-20 active people. That are now shut down.
8.) Using about 15-20 words, tell us about yourself. I really like to joke around with people even if it's in a negative way.
9.) How long you have been playing minecraft? About two to three years.
10.) Have you ever been kicked, banned, or lost your Trusted status? Unfortunately, I have been banned/demoted.
11.) What time zone do you live in? Eastern Standard Timezone (EST)
12.) How would you contribute to making our server a place that players would want to come to and stay? I would help out new people just joining the server and showing them around. Whilst helping everyone else and being respectful.
13.) Do you have anyone on the current staff team of position Mod or higher who has offered to sponsor you? Currently, no. In the past I had said camflht would sponsor me, but now I it's unclear.
14.) Do you know how to work with Linux command line or the programming language Java? No, I've never worked with Linux.
15.) Do you have experience with plugins? Yes, in the past I messed with plugins on my friends server which is now shutdown. (Never went public)

C:\Users\GodMonopoly> Notes from the most recent app. I posted I had to do something. No excuses, but yeah. Also the picture, when I clicked the trash can on it, well it wouldn't delete. I tried copying everything and refreshing but that didn't work. I just rewrote most of this and I was able to delete the picture.

Edited by GodMonopoly

Smh

7 hours ago, GodMonopoly said:

Okay, give me credit. I was just going to copy my old app. but then I figured people would complain

14 hours ago, GodMonopoly said:

Okay, give me credit. I was just going to copy my old app. but then I figured people would complain

Forgive me and I may be wrong because I haven't seen your first app, however. If you got denied the first time, why would you try a second time with the same content? Did you expect a different outcome?
It's a good thing that you didn't copy in the end yes, but if your motives for not copying are that poor... that shows an incredible lack of thinking that I'm not too sure is suitable for a staff position. 

Still not a Minecraft mod and I don't have a complete understanding of how new additions to staff are made, just my thoughts using values/morals accumulated from the Terraria part of RC.

• Like 1

again I say, HELLO you are literally stating the MOD that sponsors you is yourself when clearly YOU ARE A MEMBER in this moment. Keep laughing it off, I'll be laughing AT you not with you

Skilz, Charre, if you read all of it he changed practically the whole application an hour after he posted the original. If I remember correct it was 15, 8, and a few others I wouldve remembered but I was sleepy and doing homework as I read it :aim-surprised:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, the first time I was joking around partially. Yes I did change everything because it wasn't suitable. And matter-of-fact I got accepted for my temp mod application.

There used to be a rule included in each moderator application, seems to be missing on all of them. Something along the lines of 'Do not jump all over people putting in moderator apps'.

If this search function wasn't broken, I'd be able to find one of those old topics and copy/pasta.

*Hint* Stop

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shaitan said:

There used to be a rule included in each moderator application, seems to be missing on all of them. Something along the lines of 'Do not jump all over people putting in moderator apps'.

If this search function wasn't broken, I'd be able to find one of those old topics and copy/pasta.

*Hint* Stop

I love you. remove the poke spam block on TS. 

This is honestly pathetic, I would remove it, but I don't have time to even figure out if there is a remove button.