RenCorner Network

Moderator application period starting March 28, 2018

shaitan

You're going to be seeing some moderator applications that fly by and are pretty much formalities(we keep records with when people join the team). Moderators playing has been low since January, we need fresh blood essentially, to help combat the playercounts being so bad. We aren't so much losing them to MPF, as losing Renegade people overall.

Haven't done this in awhile, and I asked Manuel to start asking people as well(with other mods getting involved). If you think someone is moderator material, let us know.

So, don't get your panties in a bunch people with the fast tracking. ;p We'll still listen if you know something we don't regarding said person.

• Like 1

• shaitan pinned this topic

o7 Just a clarification question, does this pertain to renegade only or does this pertain to all other RC games?

Edit: Just noticed this is in the Renegade section, so I may have my answer. However a lot of what's said applies to Terraria as well

• 1 year later...

@warlord83 dont feel bad... ive been working... and only able to play at night... but im playing at night no matter what... some nights are good and some are crappy.. overall its ok.... been asking some people i trust to apply.... today i got one that did it right aftr i asked

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Me and argathol are back and we were both mods at some point during the jelly days. I think I’m a mod in this server but haven’t logged on IRC in a minute... lol can anyone confirm that I am still a mod on irc?

• Manuel857 unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

Can I sign up for moderator?And how do I if I can?

2 hours ago, SteveCandaian said:

Can I sign up for moderator?And how do I if I can?

Read this post, then copy the questions and answer them in a new post under Staff Applications > Terraria