RenCorner Network

My activity

Guest Animoski

Guest Animoski

So pretty much long story short, I'm not really going to be around as much for the next month or so.

RenCorner and other stuff have been taking the 1st priority spot for a while now and i've been fucking up school wise.

I got 3 weeks do to like, a years worth of 7 different classes lol. If I spend mad time on it and just grind it out i'll be done by February and then the real party begins :D

I'll still be around day to day but only for like 2-3 hours, checking shit out and what not. I'll still reply to PMs i'll just be hanging around less.

Remember we're a gaming community we should be having fun fragging eachother in-game or building shit up, not causing havoc and drama. So stay safe everyone and enjoy the reality of life after the recent holidays!

Peace out,

Greg

• Like 2

Good luck and we have things covered. We know how you want the place run and a good team that works together in place.
  • Like 1

Guest Animoski

Stop failing school >:|

Ive actually done quite well so far this semester. If that wasnt the case I'd be graduating in June at the earliest.

Ive actually done quite well so far this semester. If that wasnt the case I'd be graduating in June at the earliest.

That's good to hear. I took it as you've suddenly gone off and flunked a class.

Keep on chugging ;)

Guest Animoski

Maybe it's just me DJ, I normally wouldn't care how one idiot decides to represent himself compared the next one.

But you're almost twice my age, and you appear to be less mature than when I was 12 running RenCorner back then in 2005-6ish.

Everytime you post, I see your avatar; an emoticon scratching as if he was a DJ. I'm sure sometime ago you might've been known around the world as some professional DJ, but I doubt that. Your country says you're from STFU, which I find it ironic because you won't. Then I see that humongous signature of some animal whispering in a kid's ear "Wait till you see my dick - ey bitch!" We have kids, parents, grandparents, and everyone in between coming on this forum. Not only do you look like some kind of weird pedophile, you make us look bad because we sort've tolerate it. I'm not going to do that any longer sadly. :)

You proceeded to call me a "pussi" (with an I at the end of it), and than corrected SpEeDr when he called me Animosky (which in some cases I actually use as my in-game name.) Are you truly retarded, or do you just like trolling on the daily? I personally don't like trolls, so i've fixed your country tag and removed your signature. Just grow up man, really..

• Like 9

Take care Ani :) Hope ya succeed in what ya doing man, Work is all u need to put into it

We will Look after RenCorner for u <3

Guest Animoski

Thanks for all the support guys. It means a lot to me and gives me the drive to constantly pursue the greater things in life.

DJ, I'm not trying to be another person on your endless list of people who hate you. I generally don't hate on anyone, i'm just trying to set you straight.

Why are you Quote me ??? DJ

We are call animoski " animosky " sometimes ,if he dislike this name with " y" he can tell me , not you DJ " ok "

and some members saw my reply and didn't do anything ... :P

Maybe it's just me DJ, I normally wouldn't care how one idiot decides to represent himself compared the next one.

But you're almost twice my age, and you appear to be less mature than when I was 12 running RenCorner back then in 2005-6ish.

Everytime you post, I see your avatar; an emoticon scratching as if he was a DJ. I'm sure sometime ago you might've been known around the world as some professional DJ, but I doubt that. Your country says you're from STFU, which I find it ironic because you won't. Then I see that humongous signature of some animal whispering in a kid's ear "Wait till you see my dick - ey bitch!" We have kids, parents, grandparents, and everyone in between coming on this forum. Not only do you look like some kind of weird pedophile, you make us look bad because we sort've tolerate it. I'm not going to do that any longer sadly. :)

You proceeded to call me a "pussi" (with an I at the end of it), and than corrected SpEeDr when he called me Animosky (which in some cases I actually use as my in-game name.) Are you truly retarded, or do you just like trolling on the daily? I personally don't like trolls, so i've fixed your country tag and removed your signature. Just grow up man, really..

I love you Greg <3 Goodluck with the all the school :)

Jeeezzz... Chill man,whats wrong,lol... If u havnt noticed,there was a heart at the End of the Post :( And when it comes to the Country, im not seeing this as a serious issue,lol, its a gaming Forum, you dont have to be serious all the Time :) Unfort. you are wrong, i was never a famous DJ over the World, always wanted to, but didnt had the Time or was that focused to really get it going :(

DJ is it not apparent to you this happens everywhere you post or play? It's not funny to anyone and you have never built the respect from others to accept that type of humor from you.

My gosh how dense can you be after Ani just g-lined you for an hour from IRC a week or two ago for the exact same conduct? And how about the posts i have seen the other admins have to remove. Are you paying attention? Then you type what you did in here when he was being serious? Come on dude.

This is getting real old real quick. Why don't you just play the game and try to have fun and stop trying to impress or be the coolest in school to everyone. No one is paying attention or really cares.

• Like 2