Jump to content
RenCorner Network

mr.ed again


ChriS
 Share

Recommended Posts

He does things like that to me all the time its the first time i recorded it today. Usually he blocks me everywhere he can, puts c4 on me so i cant see shit, pushes me around corners 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

thanks for posting dude. I wasn't fully aware that was happening to that extent

I think he just needs to go. It's unacceptable. He's really pushing everyone's buttons

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Should've seen when he was forcing people to his squad, it was really annoying. He did it to me aswell. In the end shai had to take away squads for a while.

A little screwing around with friends is ok in my book, but he does it on purpose. If he gets banned he won't be missed, he's just a jackass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If that is how he plays, I concur with iBSAP, he needs to go. 

Manny, why put up with him?  Let him become mpf's problem.  Over the years, this community has put up with more of his bullshit than anyone.  You have muted him, and temp-banned him.  It's time to get him the fuck out of our house. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Joetorp said:

If that is how he plays, I concur with iBSAP, he needs to go. 

Manny, why put up with him?  Let him become mpf's problem.  Over the years, this community has put up with more of his bullshit than anyone.  You have muted him, and temp-banned him.  It's time to get him the fuck out of our house. 

true. I was in game also for that, he later then started trolling me saying mod abuse coz of team changed to gdi to balance the teams. Chris donated me 3k so I refunded him 3k since it was about 3k I was going to refund myself anyway. He then began to PM me saying I needed to explain myself and just wouldn't let it go. He's just a big fool and needs to go. simple as that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If he was doing that to me I would have banned him. Like banned. But oh well. Not my call* at this point.

Edited by mdogg1108
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mdogg1108 said:

If he was doing that to me I would have banned him. Like banned. But oh well. Not my call* at this point.

yeah. and all the stuck command abuse, both on aow and sniper as we've seen from posts. him trolling. it's just a huge list that forever keeps growing. I would do it but I don't feel comfortable banning him,  even though he should be. Will leave that up to manny or shai

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, rackz said:

Just make sure his step-son doesnt gets banned aswell aka Cazembe

If he gets banned too then oh fucking well.

blame his retarded step dad who acts like a fucking toddler

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ChriS said:

He does things like that to me all the time its the first time i recorded it today. Usually he blocks me everywhere he can, puts c4 on me so i cant see shit, pushes me around corners 

Just exactly like this

Edited by NickK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NickK said:

Just exactly like this

Did you forget when you and Ruben climbed to the top of Tomb yesterday to jump down to PP and nuke it?

Edited by mdogg1108
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, mdogg1108 said:

Did you forget when you and Ruben climbed to the top of Tomb yesterday to jump down to PP and nuke it?

wow, that also called th

 

good shit!!

good argument!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No it's called breaking the rules because it's not allowed to do it. Obviously you don't really care it seems.

Should be banned for a week tbh.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, WNxH3adSh00t said:

No it's called breaking the rules because it's not allowed to do it. Obviously you don't really care it seems.

Should be banned for a week tbh.

bye?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Manuel857 said:

I’m done with this fucker. He’s staying banned permanently.

Damn Manny!!, Finally.

Lol I should return back, this shit is getting good

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...