RenCorner Network

Welcome Sarah

Wyld1

Whatever the source of power that created the journey that got the traveler to this point in time, is not the travelers doing. Respect should still be given.

/me bows to the lady.

• Like 2

Whatever the source of power that created journey that got the traveler to this point in time, is not the travelers doing. Respect should still be given.

/me bows to the lady.

She's no lady mate. ;)

• Like 2

Most Moderators these days are picked up by either 1 or the other Person beeing liked very much, not because its based on skill. Just my 2 cents. :)

• Like 1

Respect what exactly? Sarah as a person? Sure, however... asking me to respect a lack there of, of ability for basic protocol and procedures to be followed, that I can't do, I can, shall and will continue to argue that even those who are temp should still be made to apply and go through the process prior to getting an actual position.

-RnD-

• Like 4

Thank you for the kind responses :)

You are welcome. I hope u learned a bit from when i made you mod back the days and u can use it here... For.... God knows...

• Like 1

We might as well just get rid of the staff applications and just do what jelly does.. Problem solved.

Do what Jelly does? Really? Allow me to kindly kick you in the balls with my steel toe work boots.

Problem solved.

• Like 2