Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DickClark

this is cool

4 posts in this topic

now THIS consistutes good advertising. you kids get how yet?

... dont see why yet? look down...

look at the comments section. theres a dude literally so stoked on this he's like 'how i download pls?' im actually really salty i cant give the person who posted it some kudos, because apparently you have to sell your soul to the devil and jump through 1000000 hoops to comment on youtube (im actually being prompted to put my PHONE NUMBER in to sign in which is bonkers, im not having google call me unless its to apologize).

but yes. nice little case study here on how you can just show an internet a renegade and they're like 'were do i sign?' :)

rackz pls :D

for real though, the players name is darkshadowrage i suppose? i dont remember seeing much of him at all. but i want to give him a shout.

i wanted to post it though not to highlight the person who made the videos 'skillz' or rate how well his stream is. the reason why this is definetly great is the comments section. its only a few comments but they're all good. that just shows how fuckin fun this game is, and his perspective of it is fresh, so its TEXTBOOK good ad. even with few comments / view