13 posts in this topic

i think 1.9 skyblock should have island options: 

nether

end

normal

i am going to make the islands on creative if you want to view them and check 

and see if you like the island type thing 

We have nether in sb.

There are island options for those, but they additional island biomes are only available to donators.

I would actually like to see MCMMO integrated into SB... I played on a SB Server during 1.5.2 and they had MCMMO integrated into SB, I loved it!

Just now, woolwind said:

sorry, not going to 

No MCMMO? Bummer... :(

I DONT MEAN ISLAND BIOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meen islands that look difrent with difrent items like end would have a dragon head on end island because its end DIFRENT THEMES like skyblock island made of endstone with a endship or something

1 hour ago, wizardof0celot said:

I DONT MEAN ISLAND BIOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meen islands that look difrent with difrent items like end would have a dragon head on end island because its end DIFRENT THEMES like skyblock island made of endstone with a endship or something

Skyblock has a ladder, therefore everyone starts off with the same island and contents of chests, all blocks have a value, to have different islands made up of different blocks would not be fair! 

Joe

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 3:00 PM, Joetorp said:

Skyblock has a ladder, therefore everyone starts off with the same island and contents of chests, all blocks have a value, to have different islands made up of different blocks would not be fair! 

Joe

that's not true actually I was thinking just now you have to EARN the choice to restart with a better island like with normal you would need lvl 75 to get nether in nether perhaps 100

it would get hard in nether due to low resources and low island level adding with netherrack

with a custom netherrack gen tho there would be at spawn netherrack for cobble and endstone for cobble xD I think of it as like progress earned

14 hours ago, wizardof0celot said:

that's not true actually I was thinking just now you have to EARN the choice to restart with a better island like with normal you would need lvl 75 to get nether in nether perhaps 100

it would get hard in nether due to low resources and low island level adding with netherrack

with a custom netherrack gen tho there would be at spawn netherrack for cobble and endstone for cobble xD I think of it as like progress earned

Explain to me why you would want to restart your island with a better one... Seems to me, if you restart, you lose your levels. 

I don't understand, you are talking a lot about netherrack, afaik we don't have netherrack gens.  why do you need lvl 75 to get netherrack?  Sorry, confused...

you would want to because like if you got to end I was thinking end island would have chorus plant for purpur AND elytra + dragon head that's what u would be why youd want to restart to get to the elytras :P

its not too op in skyblock but it still is fun to use

1 hour ago, pmac1922 said:

moved to minecraft

wut?