pmac1922

Factions 1.9 update

39 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I would like some feedback. Just post here what you think.

I'm working on the config on a crate plugin. I'm wondering if you all would like to have that in factions, and if so what would be the prizes you would like to win. Keep in mind that its going to be all up to chance and maybe ill put the keys in the shop, or another idea I had was based on baltop and mctop every week one of those will win a prize.

Post away and let me know what you think :D

What is the crate plugin?

crates are kinda like a jackpot there is a chance to win nice or not so nice prizes I can make it give what ever I want it to give through the magic of the config file :D

4 hours ago, pmac1922 said:

crates are kinda like a jackpot there is a chance to win nice or not so nice prizes I can make it give what ever I want it to give through the magic of the config file :D

I was thinking of one of those for survival, maybe with easter baskets of goodies

1 person likes this

There was an update to McMMO over the past day which means the Alchemy skill now works (it currently gives no xp and can't be levelled):

https://ci.drtshock.net/job/MCMMO/

P.S. Good idea for crates.

Edited by Goonhaven

as of right now every Friday Saturday and sunday have 2x xp :D get those xp levels up

A new plugin is installed it is the xp bottles plugin you can withdraw your xp by:

- typing /xp this will tell you how much xp you have.

- typing /xpbottle <xp amount>

-then It puts your xp in a bottle so you can save it and go mining or looking for bases and you wont have to worry about your levels going if you die.

also I have enabled the /fix hand command. it wll cost $2,500 per use.

have fun with these new updates :D

as of right now custom enchants are in the server.

for using books or combining armor in the anvil you have to put both armor sets in or book sets and then take the middle one out and put it back in to shuffle through the  combinations you would like .

here is a list of the enchants that are in the server, if you would like to name some enchantments here post them and I'll think of putting them in:

Gears I-II - Gives Speed I-II potion effects while wearing/holding item.
Lights I - Gives Nightvision I potion effect while wearing/holding item.
Venom I-III - Poisons an enemy when hitting it with the enchan
Auto-Smelting I - Smelts down iron and gold; Stacks with fortune.
Regain I - Regains durability when mining same type of ore the pickaxe is made out of.
Gills I - Gives Waterbreathing I potion effect while wearing/holding item.
Reinforced I-III - Instantly mines all ores. (higher the enchant level, less durability it uses).
Anchors I-III - Slows down an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
Regeneration I-III - When you heal half a heart with full food, adds extra chance to heal a full heart (more armor with that enchant stacks and gives more chances)
Flight I - Allows creative flight; Decays durability when holding/wearing
Auto-Jump I-II - Gives Jumping I-II potion effects while wearing/holding item.
Quake I - Quakes the ground around you and sends mobs and (if allowed in server configs) people flying away
Excavation I-II - Digs a 3x3(3x3x2 if level 2) area. Applicable to shovels ,axes and pickaxes. (fortune, auto-smelt ,reinforced and other enchants stack up).
Blindness I-III - Blinds an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
Withering I-III - Withers an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
Life Taker I-II - Can leech some health off of an enemy when hitting him
Withered Arrows I-III - Same as Withering ,for bows
Soulbound I - When you die ,you will still have the item with this enchant. (configurable if you lose it afterwards)
Ice Aspect I-II - can freeze someone in place for a short amount of time. (configurable in configs)
Grind I-II - Gives more XP when killing any living entity (except players)
Beheading I-III - Has a progressively higher chance to behead skeletons, creepers, zombies and players.
Health boost I - Extends your life by a certain amount (default 0.5 hearts per level & armor piece)
Feed I-II - Keeps your food levels higher.
Bow Spam I-II - Can shoot multiple arrows at once.

The bow hack will confuse the staff as to who is really hacking, I wouldn't use that.

2 minutes ago, Joetorp said:

The bow hack will confuse the staff as to who is really hacking, I wouldn't use that.

are the custom enchants logged? So we could verify who had such a thing legit and who was just hacking.

I named it that but I do get what you are saying I'm gonna rename it to bow spam because the chance of it shooting multiple arrows are completely random and wont show up on the logs saying the player is hacking. I will also be testing out aac when its a not as buggy there is a lot of issues with aac but maybe it will be better than its 1.8 days

i have looked into the aac plugin more, and there is still issues but for now we have the factions anticheat still works. I  will be converting to aac when its stable. It says in the description the only custom enchants plugin it will work with is the one we have in factions :D that's a win for us so far :P. All of the enchants that are in enchantsplus(the one we have) will not spam the client or console with the server thinking the player is hacking(once it is stable that is)

1 person likes this

You are doing gooooood, pmac!

Joe