Leon037

Where is the RenCorner Killing Floor 2 community?

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've posted here. I've been playing Killing Floor 2 for a while now, over 200 hours, and I was curious to know where the community is. Everyone used to be Killing Floor 1 addicts on the Big Server playing for hours. Now, mostly everyone doesn't play either anymore. I just wanted to know about that.

Also, requesting Killing Floor 2 vanilla servers pl0x. I wanted to play more on the available RenCorner servers but, custom maps =/= vanilla.

Vanilla, what's that have to do with anything? All maps are whitelisted, there's no other "mods" added to any of them to break that, yet.

As for not playing, everyone took a gigantic shit, like you did. ;p

Most people either don't have kf2 that was on kf 1 or they are waiting for a modded Rencorner server when mods are released like server perks and such

There are still some regulars on KF1 but most people have moved onto other games, sadly.

I've played it bit not a game I could play often. There's only so many zombies I can kill before I get bored. Probably why it's not as popular. Now renegade on the other hand I'll never get tired of that one

Edited by warlord83

Considering the next generation gaming is now here with the new games (you know which ones) unfortunately KF2 isn't on the list. Pack your bags gentlemen.