Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warlord83

noob

3 posts in this topic

Well Monday or Tuesday night I'll be on killing floor. I'm a noob but I'm good at renegade, not great because of my network. So I'll should be good at killing floor in time. So be patient with me and if can or inclined to show me tactics and best strategys. Until then game on.

2 people like this

Pretty simple. Shoot the zombies. Preferably in the face. 

3 people like this

Well Monday or Tuesday night I'll be on killing floor. I'm a noob but I'm good at renegade, not great because of my network. So I'll should be good at killing floor in time. So be patient with me and if can or inclined to show me tactics and best strategys. Until then game on.

Most of the Rencorner killing floor community is extremely helpful in helping people learn the game, learn the perks, ect do not be afraid to ask a lot of questions we are all here to help whether it be ingame or in the forums or in teamspeak. I'm always on teamspeak myself if you would like some knowledge don't be afraid to hit me up I'm always either in the afk channel when at work or in another channel when home. I would be willing to even hop on to kf to teach you some things at least on our modded servers (after playing modded servers regular kf just isn't that much fun :) )

There are also plenty of other mods that still play on a regular to semi regular basis that's what we are there for.