Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StJohn Gumby

Rencorner TF2 Event

11 posts in this topic

Tonight, from 7p.m. UK (2p.m. Eastern).

Everyone is invited to come and play some Team Fortress 2 on the Rencorner TF2 server.

There is no set format, just drop in and play as many games as you want.

Hope to see as many RC members as possible.

Gumby

1 person likes this

I want to apologize for not being there. I had some personal things come up that were quite serious. Gumby I personally Want to speak with you about it because I know all the work you put into it. I hope we can have another event soon.

All I can say is I can't change: even if I wanted to. Believe me I do. 

Well, 

That was a blast. Started perfectly when a random joined us and started aimbotting, lol. At least it gave Ice a chance to dust off her Banhammer.

We played about 5 hours altogether and it was as much fun (and on TS) as I've had in a while.

Huge thanks to everyone who showed up and played and to everyone who didn't, you missed a treat.

Let's do it again in a few weeks and see if we can get even more players.

Gumby

Thanks a lot Gumby and Icedna for setting it up , and all the other players for joining . It was so much fun :D

Also Volcom , I would strip Theilsomers   from his powers immediately . He's a spy  :character0049: 

1 person likes this

so much fun beating down everyone with a candy cane poor ice was beat the worse  :lol:

1 person likes this

I want to apologize for not being there. I had some personal things come up that were quite serious. Gumby I personally Want to speak with you about it because I know all the work you put into it. I hope we can have another event soon.

All I can say is I can't change: even if I wanted to. Believe me I do. 

It's alright volcom, no matter the situation the members of rencorner had fun and it brought up light of having another event  soon :fighting0029:  

We had about 3 randoms? and one aimbotter who happened to know about rencorner.

Yes it was a great night. The map rotation didn't go to plan but as least we had a mix up of the maps. Yep and rev was candy cane crazy. I got whacked more times with that...omg.

Well thanx for attending for those who did, it was a good evening esp Gumby wanting more booze and running off to the rest room pissing it all away.  :P

Yes we are going to be having a Team Fortress 2 Event every month from now on.

Keep a look out for more information and updates about the next Team Fortress 2 Event on Facebook, here and Steam. 

Lol, the only thing I left you to do was set up the map rotation :P

Gumby

Yeah but least we had more maps to play of them 6. 

It wasn't just the only thing I had to do or what I did for the event.  But yeah you put tons of hard work into it like Volcom said. You deserve the credit. Well done Gumby. Look forward to the next one.

But yeah, I'll take out the other maps and just stick to the maps  you want in the rotation to make it a smoother night for all, plus it keeps folk happy too.

:fine-smiley-emoticon:

Thanks a lot Gumby and Icedna for setting it up , and all the other players for joining . It was so much fun :D

Also Volcom , I would strip Theilsomers from his powers immediately . He's a spy :character0049:

Don't be mad about my awesome spy skills :character0049: even on a low populated server I still made you and gumby switch to pyro just to try to beat me ;)