shaitan

KF 1 things to fix/do:

12 posts in this topic

Harley & EvoKez, will be taken care of. And Evo, tell me what maps to add then.

And to Harley, might make custom RTD possibilities, too, now I'm at it :D

4 people like this

Ah Jar, I don't think I mentioned the webserver(redirects). It's located at: D:\WebServer\Apache24\htdocs\RxD\KillingFloor\

All the servers are labeled according to their respective names and/or folders. Example Big server would be Mission-Maps-kfserver4 folder.

If you're around tomorrow night or all day Sunday, we need to get together about the PC stuff.

I'll be around in the weekend for around 10-12 hours a day (but our timezone limits the time we can get together for the PC stuff)

I'm hyped :)

Are there any of these that are added already?

Weapons, possibly. As far as maps go, those ones aren't on the Big or Warzone server as far as I know.

I do know some of those weapons were probably on the Test Server. In that post some people said something about 1-3 maps were added before and taken out. I think, just going off memory haha.

There's also that one bug where we're not able to pick up certain weapons once drop.

There's also that one bug where we're not able to pick up certain weapons once drop.

That is actually because they're spawn weapons. People who paid for a spawn weapon. As far as I know it's unfix-able.

Maybe we can try again to add in the other custom perks like the sub machine gun perk, guardian(to the big server),ect

1 person likes this