bad2gurlz

Which two things you hate the most about yourself?

37 posts in this topic

1. Im shy!! Maybe dont look like it on TS but if its new people i get silent unless im loaded.

When i feel comfortable im not shy anymore :D

2. I get nervours about allot of things when i dont know what to expect, when i know its important.

Like exams, i know allot but still get nervous...

1. abandonment issues--tend to be clingy to male partners (expect them to leave too).

2. I let my health/care for myself/weight go when I lost a child 15+ years ago (stopped giving a fuck)

1) Eczema - You guys don't know what it's like to be me with this eczema, mine is quite serious.

2) My shitload of annoying habits - such as twitching nose, and my blinking habits.

Arrogant.

Procrastinate things I know are in my best interest to do.

But the secret I've found after screwing up my teenage years was just to be aware of exactly who and what I am. And I am amazed at the man I grew into and would not change myself now if I could.

Arrogant.

Procrastinate things I know are in my best interest to do.

But the secret I've found after screwing up my teenage years was just to be aware of exactly who and what I am. And I am amazed at the man I grew into and would not change myself now if I could.

hahaha I read this wrong first. I thought you wrote "But the secret I've found after screwing a few teenagers". haha 

buddy of mine has been dating a 19yo since she was 18. told me she was brand new.

1. I get mad at every little thing (Like people not acting so smart, people who ask the same question over and over after i tell them over and over.

2. I'm a antisocial cunt/getting chubby on the sides

I can help you with that if you want? Say the word and your wish will come true.