Syndicate

Nice dose of DerpinDaisy and Vern

5 posts in this topic

Some nice lil' logs from today

(20:37:4 <Rustbot>  DROP   Syndicate
(20:38:06) <Rustbot>  CHAT   (SP) vern_schwartz: "good that snatch left"
(20:38:11) <Rustbot>  CHAT   Derpin Daisy: "^"
(20:46:5 <Rustbot>  CHAT   (SP) vern_schwartz: "hey i have an idea every one on this sever should suck my ass"
(20:48:47) <Rustbot>  CHAT   (SP) vern_schwartz: "the admins on this server FUCKING BLOW"
(20:49:49) <Rustbot>  CHAT   (SP) vern_schwartz: "your such a pussy you wont even ban me because this server sucks so much dick you cant even get anyone to play here"
(20:50:32) <Rustbot>  CHAT   Derpin Daisy: "BAN ME FAT ASS"
(20:50:55) <Rustbot>  CHAT   Derpin Daisy: "The admins on this server are so weak"
(20:50:49) <Rustbot>  CHAT   (SP) vern_schwartz: "no ill just have your mother suck me off thats my theropy"
(20:51:1 <Rustbot>  CHAT   Derpin Daisy: "I remember when I was fat and homeless like the admins"
(20:51:42) <Rustbot>  CHAT   Derpin Daisy: "can you worthless sack of admin shit ban us already?"
(20:52:01) <Rustbot>  CHAT   Derpin Daisy: "Ok, im going back to porkin Syns brother"
(20:52:12) <Rustbot>  CHAT   Derpin Daisy: "JUST DO IT PUSSY"
(20:52:44) <Rustbot>  CHAT   Derpin Daisy: "omg im done, these shit sniffer admins won't even ban"

um.. lol?

Another blow hard need a mute.. hehe best punishment for them newbs.

1 person likes this

Yeah they've always been pretty annoying, killing newbies, being a jerk about it.

*sigh*

Next time they start /mute.

lol what a joke, Just to /mute like rob said, None of you need to deal with these Jerk offs, they are clearly like 12-15