Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jks101

Brainstorming for future servers

7 posts in this topic

Alright CS:GO players. I've gotten ideas for servers over the past few days. Here's what I have in mind...

Importance level: 1 (greatest) - 10 (least)

• 2 Casual Servers 16 player slot 1
  • 2 Competitive Servers (10 player w/ bots) ​1
  • 1 GunGame Server 3
  • 1 Headshot-Only Server 3
  • 1 Climbing Server 7
  • 1 Surfing Server 7

All servers will have 128 tick shot registration, SourceMod, MetaMod:Source, and possibly an online ranking system.

I'm reaching out to you guys to find out what's best for us. Input would be nice.

1 person likes this

5v5 competitive 128 tick no special mods aka a practice server for matchmaking would be full non-stop guaranteed. i search this all the time and never find anything like it except for private servers and im sure this would be a success. there are like no public servers to practice strats with with teammates and stuff.

1 person likes this

One where I don't die, and have a good sniping position. Sniping seems to be all I am good at on this game. Lol

You want to run/buy 8 servers?

I would start with one casual server.

Let's wait how many players will use this server, ACTIVE.

This reduce the costs ^.^

For me the biggest problem is the ping. Im just to far away :'-(

5v5 competitive 128 tick no special mods aka a practice server for matchmaking would be full non-stop guaranteed. i search this all the time and never find anything like it except for private servers and im sure this would be a success. there are like no public servers to practice strats with with teammates and stuff.

Gotchya

One where I don't die, and have a good sniping position. Sniping seems to be all I am good at on this game. Lol

Practice your burst fire :P

You want to run/buy 8 servers?I would start with one casual server.Let's wait how many players will use this server, ACTIVE.This reduce the costs ^.^For me the biggest problem is the ping. Im just to far away :'-(

Well, I'm not putting 8 servers up, I'm just going to use up most of the ram/cpu that the server has. We do have a casual server up. It does get players. 

63.143.50.169:27015. As for your ping, I can't really do much about it, unless it's on a European server. 

Thanks for your suggestions guys!

Gotchya  Practice your burst fire :P Well, I'm not putting 8 servers up, I'm just going to use up most of the ram/cpu that the server has. We do have a casual server up. It does get players. 63.143.50.169:27015. As for your ping, I can't really do much about it, unless it's on a European server. Thanks for your suggestions guys!

I know jks, i know.
1 person likes this