shaitan

Server Rules

32 posts in this topic

I think Nudle was being funny......at least I hope he was.  Oh yeah, it's possible.  It's even possible to transport a vehicle on walls :)  Couldn't believe it until we tested it way back.  I don't know if it's still possible.  LOL........don't even think of driving them vehicles into buildings....just don't.

Did you smile a little?

I know PtKapiok6 (or whatever) drove arties up the walls in walls, but mine always exploded. Maybe that can be done to tunnels too?

Yah recon bikes can get in tunnels pretty ez. I was on TS with some people 1 game of Snow when bubba24x or w/e got kicked for it and the guys were bitching that it wasnt in the rule list ingame. Should probably make one of those every-so-often messages saying "For a complete list of rules, check the Rencorner.com forums."

Regarding jumping out of vehicle and shooting trick;

disabling reload whilst inside a vehicle is a bit glitchy and causes a few problems so I was thinking as a work around why not switch a players weapon when they enter a vehicle?

default switch could be the repair gun and if that is not present switch to pistol.

Having the weapon switch should cancel the reload process (a bit like if you change weapon whilst reloading as infantry... the reload doesn't happen).

The only reason I mentioned this is because people like myself are unsure whether jumping in and out whilst repairing is legal, also, if I jump out of a vehicle but wait a second to fire rail/pic I would get called a cheater etc.

I think we have done a good job enforcing the rule but if we could implement something like this then it would be a lot better

or dont let a player have a repgun and a rail

:>

Basicly like invis, just moderate it. Has worked pretty good after a while, i rarely/never see someone invis (probably because i only sit in tanks to WIN the game lol)

2 people like this

• InvisiHugging glitch is no longer allowed here. This means you have to come out of the corner clearly when you shoot.

I'm so glad this now illegal. This is/was another reason I avoided WW servers for so long, and choose GSA or fan maps. Not just because of the maps, but because of this crap. I can VIVIDLY remember walking down into the tunnels on Islands (when I knew of this glitch and when I didn't know of it), and getting sniped for no reason. Then the next time it happens, you see a magic puff of smoke from a Ramjet rifle (God hope they're not using a $500) from where the person is hiding, and you start to question things. I've filmed a lot of videos recently and I haven't seen this at all. Kudos!

2 people like this