shaitan

Server Rules

28 posts in this topic

Server rules

•  
  • No cheating or hacking of any kind, if caught abusing a cheat you will be banned.
  • No glitching of any kind: such as obelisk walking, timed c4 puking, and firing through the Weapons Factory bay window.
  • No Base to Base attacks, shooting enemy base from your base. (B2B) You must be across the second river outside of your base on Islands. B2B on Complex is allowed.
  • One man wall hops are not permitted, you cannot hop a wall by yourself.
  • Wall hopping with vehicles is not allowed.
  • No Flaming Vehicles or Flaming Characters. Remoting your vehicle so an sbh does not steal it is acceptable.
  • No team hampering. This includes, but is not limited to: team vehicle stealing, blocking team vehicles, blocking team repairers and overmining.
  • Please do not constantly whine or moan about things. Everyone gets annoyed with it over time.
  • Please keep trolling to a minimum.
  • Racism is not permitted. This includes slurs against a race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, group, or individual. It also includes slang used in today's vernacular.
  • No advertising of other servers, it's considered rude at best.
  • Do not stack teams by abusing the !tc command, or otherwise. This includes leaving the game to unbalance teams, allowing another player to join or swap teams.
  • We allow fake beacons, but not constant spamming(4-5 really fast is considered spam).
  • We allow tunnel nukes, as long as they do not hit a building.
  • We do not allow Ledge beacons nor beacons on top of buildings on non-flying maps, except Canyon's barracks and WF(where you can jump onto back of wf)
  • Do not abuse the poll/rec/noob/vote system. This includes starting polls to kick players, repeating polls that do not pass(or halted by a moderator), joining and leaving under different nickames to add another vote, or using the rec/noob system to verbally abuse players.
  • Blocking the harvester is allowed, as long as you can get your team's consensus to block it.
  • Attacking buildings from the hill on Hourglass IS allowed. Glitching the Obi where it constantly fires at you, is not allowed.
  • Hourglass is now NO HILLCAMPING! Shooting the enemy base is NOT allowed, you may only shoot tanks up there!
  • Follow any direction given to you by an identified moderator.
  • InvisiHugging glitch is no longer allowed here. This means you have to come out of the corner clearly when you shoot.
  • No vehicles inside buildings.
  • Do not Death evade.
  • Credit farming is not allowed. This means shooting yourself with a rocket or a tiberium auto rife that will cause you to lose health so your teammate can repair you to receive credits. This also includes remoting your teammate's tank and constantly repairing it.
  • No more of the jumping out of your vehicle and firing trick, it is way too op.

* Rules can and/or will be amended at anytime if a particular incident calls for it.

I would think a beacon is not allowed on top of the barracks in canyon.  If that is allowed, then why not the ref? 

Wrong map, forgive me for I am old...

A ref not everyone cannot easily get to it, it's not that accessible. A beacon on the barracks, anyone can get to it. It also rules out beacons on the side of WF.

If you're hopping onto the WF side, that means you're glitch abusing to get there as it is.

Could you clarify the B2B rule on Islands for me please.

By first river do you mean the one in front of the base or the first one after you leave your base?

I've always thought it was the second (or middle) river that was the boundry because MRLS can hit the Hon from right in front of the GDI base but Arty can't hit anything from the Nod half of the map.

Can I also suggest adding that, like Racism, Homophobic comments are not permitted.

Gumby

Refresh and check that. You're right, and it did look confusing since you said so. "Technically" that first body of water could be considered inside your base. They cannot be on the first island, they have to be on the second island.

"excessive homophobic language (at the discretion of identified moderators)." We all say fag and such. It as you know is a gray area, classed more in the "excessive abuse" category.

A ref not everyone cannot easily get to it, it's not that accessible. A beacon on the barracks, anyone can get to it. It also rules out beacons on the side of WF.

If you're hopping onto the WF side, that means you're glitch abusing to get there as it is.

So it takes 2 people to get on the ref, and the last time I jumped on the barracks it took 2 people, how is that different? 

Which side of the wf?  This is a new one for me.

Gumbo, I always thought the 2nd river was safe, I see people on GDI at the 2nd river but not over it to shoot the buildings.  And I don't have a problem with it.  When someone is just over the 1st river from the GDI base shooting the hand, I consider that b2b.

Joe

Joe it takes one person an easy hop to get on top of that barracks. There's no glitching involved, on that map it is strategic and anyone can get up there. They will be up there no matter what, running to the front of the barracks to drop down and get inside. It is one more thing to moderate, that we don't need.

Sorry, you said Canyon, I was thinking Islands, my bad!

This is what I meant:

Posted Image

Now, should I kick 'em for B2B or TH ('cause I can't get out my own fucking base) :P

Gumby

That one has never been allowed Gumby. They have to be across that other river in the middle. I always PM that person first, most of the time they do it willingly.

OK, well that's what I wanted to clarify. Totally agree that it has to be the 'middle' river.

Thanks

Also, Tunnel beacons allowed as long as they don't damage buildings. I assume that rules out an Ion beacon in the Nod tunnel under the airstrip on Canyon?

Am I correct?

Gumby

Yessir at no tunnel nukes there. Most of the time, tunnel nukes aren't even an issue, and we don't have to kick/warn players over it hitting a building. Thankfully. :P

So, see if I have this right.

Ledge beacons (upper terrace by GDI WF) on snow, and and in/on the tib silo (hop to the other side of pipes) are not allowed?

We just disarm and !warn?

Yes cereal. Use the !disarm player then!warn player

[08/25/13]-[19:56:25] <&RCAOW> disarm: Disarms all C4, beacons, proximity C4 of a player

Somehow only disarm beacon?

meh if they break the rules the deserve it.

!bmute <name> - blocks a player from buying beaconsMod Level: Full Moderators

[08/25/13]-[19:56:25]

Somehow only disarm beacon?

!bmute <name> - blocks a player from buying beaconsMod Level: Full Moderators

Too many rules in my opinion.  I'm sure I have and will violate some of these for no other reason than simply forgetting.  Some of these things (like base to base on islands) is just part of the game.  You have to anticipate every move as best you can.  The spamming beacons and some of the hugging bullshit is just part of the game and in my opinion, should be allowed.  I'll do what you ask, just saying........my -2 cents.

[*]On Field: GDI - going from tunnel to Ref to Obi is not allowed, since the Obi doesn't charge/fire at you.

[*]On Field: Nod - going from tunnel to AGT is not allowed. Regular Harvester walking is allowed

first one ive seen done so many times ( no idea how since it doesnt work in RC) , and im not naming the person here but a lot of people saw him do it (u could ask me on irc).

second one i heard from mods that  its now allowed and is being done EVERY day , so change the rule please . unless its still not allowed then please warn people about it .

nice rules .. i agree with all of them .. but in some games i saw some guys (I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME!) have broken all rules!!

i saw that some adminS ( two guys!) were online and there were no reaction for them... a nod buggy was inside of bar (bar's entrance) and the flame tank was flaming through the wf window... :blink:

No Vehicles in Tunnels should be on there, i think thats common in every Rules but not stated here yet.

12 hours ago, DJEYEK said:

No Vehicles in Tunnels should be on there, i think thats common in every Rules but not stated here yet.

Is that even possible!! :o

I should play more Renegade...

5 hours ago, Nudle said:

Is that even possible!! :o

I should play more Renegade...

ohshit, i hope i didnt opened the pandora box there by telling you its possible ^