Sign in to follow this  
Iran

Triggerbotters

ChriS
10 hours ago, Vultima said:

CONFIRMED found to be cheating in the past(Chris 4 times, FOUR)

Last year when you where more active you said it was 5-6 times. Now its 4, (F O U R). I am still confused Where you get These numbers from. Do you have a dice next to your keyboard? 

And yes i once used rgh on jelly it was when 3.4.4 Just came out but the bot Banned me After like 1 min ingame because i refilled on walls_flying on top of the mountains. Years later i wrote 1 unbann request Not 3 ( again Where do you get These numbers from? Or do irish ppl count different ?) 

I am using Shadowplay so i can replay the last 2-3 mins. Anyone can pm me and ask for the replay i will upload it for you.

Vultima

Idk where you got 5-6 from, maybe I did say that, that isn't the correct number I was aware of. 

I have posted it here before, 3 unban requests, three separate threads, one of which being directly under the name Protos, 2 of which under a totally different name, BUT matched your IP(since you happened to use that exact same name somewhere to play under and it was in our database), you were unbanned EACH time, and within 6 months of the first unban, you were at it again, hence you can't be trusted.  The 4th comes from a different moderator saying you were banned at some other server, TmX/Matrix, one of the 2. Fact of the reality is is, it could be 3, 4, 5, 6 7, 8 - fact is, you can't be trusted, you can't even be trusted to follow the normal rules for the most part, jumping out of the map and shit.

p.s Im not Irish

I will try and find my previous post and quote myself, I put it somewhere here in the mod forum, although the links aren't gonna link to jack shit anymore, since the jelly forum doesn't exist.

shaitan

Btw, keep it civilish in here. It is so far, lets keep it that way so noone locks this.

• Like 2

ChriS
2 hours ago, Vultima said:

Idk where you got 5-6 from, maybe I did say that, that isn't the correct number I was aware of. 

I have posted it here before, 3 unban requests, three separate threads, one of which being directly under the name Protos, 2 of which under a totally different name, BUT matched your IP(since you happened to use that exact same name somewhere to play under and it was in our database), you were unbanned EACH time, and within 6 months of the first unban, you were at it again, hence you can't be trusted.  The 4th comes from a different moderator saying you were banned at some other server, TmX/Matrix, one of the 2. Fact of the reality is is, it could be 3, 4, 5, 6 7, 8 - fact is, you can't be trusted, you can't even be trusted to follow the normal rules for the most part, jumping out of the map and shit.

p.s Im not Irish

I will try and find my previous post and quote myself, I put it somewhere here in the mod forum, although the links aren't gonna link to jack shit anymore, since the jelly forum doesn't exist.

I asked you many times for proves After you said in f2 Chat that i got caught x times in the past. Even when Jellyforums was still up. You never gave me an answer. TmX/Matrix? I cant remember a Time Where i had problems to join These Server but again feel free to help me remind it with an prove and Not Just Mod x thrashtalking.

Menorya
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AprilWar said:

(same as Menorya)

Nah! I'm still not! 🙄 I don't understand why you keep saying it 😝

I didn’t play for a good few years, I used to be a good sniper. Ever since I started again, interestingly, everyone has become a sniper god here.. 🙄  

I’ve always liked Chris, but now I don’t like playing with him or against him anymore.. I’ve never been interested in k/d, but it's ridiculous.. 😩 It’s simply clear that the team against Chris is going to lose. (Sometimes friends don’t want to join when they see Chris is there. Pretty sad.)

On the TMX server, we used to ban eric, even though we had no evidence, it was so obvious that we were forced to do so because that way others couldn’t enjoy the game. And I would do it again, without remorse. But yea, that's just me, sorry.. 🙈 (I have been a member of the TMX mod team since the beginning)

I have no idea about the others, as I said, I haven’t been active for a good few years but the second nick of HighG33k was zuko. (She/he was also a very good player) And Puma was one of the best sniper guy many years ago. It’s sad that others are able to play with their names. Yea-yea, I know these are no longer active players, but still.. 😛

I will fully respect the decision of the moderators, as I know this is not an easy task, especially not in a situation like this. But I have to say that the game is really starting to be unenjoyable that way. (And not just because of cheating, but also of quarrels) 😟 

Edited by Menorya
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

ehh

The only person who I think could be cheating is chris, the rest never really given me trouble

renegade was more fun when chris was protos and sucked at the game though

fond memories

• Like 1

rackz
Posted (edited)

bibix even added me to Steam because she/him thought i had privileges to get him/her unbanned at MPF, Souljack etc told me that he/she or whatever that undefined voice is just a stupid cheating liar lol

55555555.jpg

Edited by rackz
  • Haha 1

Iran

so is anything gonna be done about these blatant triggerbotters or will I have to use triggerbot myself against this people like with invisihug?

masscarriers

Blatant triggerbotters... Like Aprilwar and YKZ, who to me CLEARLY aren't triggerbotting? Yeah I can do something, I can give them a shoutout on forums for being loyal OG ren players.

@AprilWar take your cookie.

or will I have to use triggerbot myself against this people like with invisihug?

Can you translate this to english please

• Thanks 1

shaitan

It means what he says; he's going to rage cheat. Like the old days of people getting mad, then returning with cheats on.

Instead of that, how about you work on that anti-TB test you regaled us with?

• Like 1

rackz
Posted (edited)

we need goztow back, Renegade =Tank game !!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rackz

Forithow
7 hours ago, rackz said:

we need goztow back, Renegade =Tank game !!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Gozy broke it again....

SweAngel

I agree with Menorya it's not as fun to play as it was.

I made a promise to someone a loooong time ago that I would never rq and I don't. but I do leave the game whit mapchange when some of these player starts to kill players faster than my wep reload.

So sad that some players think it's fun to come in rack up their k/d ratio, and they dosen't seem to care that they empty the server in no time so the rest of us end up 1-2 vs 1-2 when we strated up 20-23 players.

We are a dying breed, we reneplayers to sad that some want us extinct just to prove they are Gods in sniping:yahoo-brokenheart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

wezza
15 hours ago, Menorya said:

Ever since I started again, interestingly, everyone has become a sniper god here.. 🙄 

THIS.

Vultima
On 6/24/2020 at 1:04 PM, ChriS said:

I asked you many times for proves After you said in f2 Chat that i got caught x times in the past. Even when Jellyforums was still up. You never gave me an answer. TmX/Matrix? I cant remember a Time Where i had problems to join These Server but again feel free to help me remind it with an prove and Not Just Mod x thrashtalking.

This just straight up isn't true, everytime I mentioned it, which being - many times, trying to get a reaction out of you, the most I'd get out of you was a "xD" or something...

Vultima

fyi

http://jelly-server.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21791-unban-request-v2/#entry317289
http://jelly-server.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21455-unban-request/?hl=protos
http://jelly-server.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15071-please-rebann/?hl=protos

Those links are obviously dead, if someone can find a saved page on the internet, I tried using waybackmachine but wouldn't work

Also before the tin foil hat comes out that iv just magically made these links up, I found these from an IRC chat I was having with someone ages ago at...

Session Start: Sat Jan 06 17:18:15 2018

image.png

So there you go, theres the THREE I mentioned, in EACH one you get unbanned, and then come back because you did it again, are you honestly surprised I don't trust you at all? The 4th as I said before someone else informed me about, in a different server. 

Li0n
Posted (edited)
On 6/25/2020 at 1:04 AM, ChriS said:

You were banned for cheating in Area54/European server and you were also a mod there. It was nice trying to double dutch but how long those bigheads were gonna get away unnoticed. You were trusted with modship to keep the game fair but you used unfair advantages over others, doubling the offence. This is the 4th one. As Vultima said, the forums of pretty much all of the old communities of ren are dead so we can't link the relevant topics here. 

Edited by Li0n

ice187dna

Well, by the time everyone has done with this, nobody is going to want to play Renegade anymore. 

/me batman slaps Cheaterz.

• Sad 1