Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SaltyBiscuit

MADA Invisihugging & DaDukes edgy wallhug

Recommended Posts

SaltyBiscuit

MADA's the culprit. Only uploaded DaDukes hug because I said I would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vultima

Why has everyone got to be betamales and hug honestly, we'll warn MADA next time we see him

 

Side question: If that video really slow for anyone else, in fact as I type this my inputs are lagging on the forum? (Tried in a new chrome instance, still happening)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SaltyBiscuit

You didn't know the higher your K/d, the more masculine you are? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Forithow

MADA should know about Invisihugging, considering it is whatamidoinghere aka noaim aka uooyq aka Claire^_^ aka ottovongraf, etc. I think harsher punishment should be applied

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExEric3

A lot people trying invis in a game and moderators doesnt do anything with it. Yesterday woj complained about Daduke and he is moderator. Nobody getting a fact some data in game to lose due net update rate, CPU spikes, connection issues etc. Like when I hs this SaltyBiscuit aka ACE and he complained about my bullets going to ground or different place. Yesterday chinarob (skeptical friend) invised at City_Flying also.

Here is nice example how you can see bullets from every player side.

tester002_view2.png

tester001_view.png

11 bullets missing 😄 Similliar issues we had when I hs someone behind wall or some rock. ACE complaints he is on his screen behind a rock and  Im complaining he was on my screen in tunnels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shaitan
On 2/29/2020 at 6:28 AM, Forithow said:

MADA should know about Invisihugging, considering it is whatamidoinghere aka noaim aka uooyq aka Claire^_^ aka ottovongraf, etc. I think harsher punishment should be applied

Technically, he is banned. I'm not sure what happened with that, but if you recall the mod posts/then the public posts about him(aimbotcal), seif, and muslium; he was apart of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaDuKe
9 hours ago, ExEric3 said:

A lot people trying invis in a game and moderators doesnt do anything with it. Yesterday woj complained about Daduke and he is moderator. Nobody getting a fact some data in game to lose due net update rate, CPU spikes, connection issues etc. Like when I hs this SaltyBiscuit aka ACE and he complained about my bullets going to ground or different place. Yesterday chinarob (skeptical friend) invised at City_Flying also.

Here is nice example how you can see bullets from every player side.

tester002_view2.png

tester001_view.png

11 bullets missing 😄 Similliar issues we had when I hs someone behind wall or some rock. ACE complaints he is on his screen behind a rock and  Im complaining he was on my screen in tunnels.

woj wasnt complainting about me invisi hugging eric get your story straight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manuel857
1 hour ago, shaitan said:

Technically, he is banned. I'm not sure what happened with that, but if you recall the mod posts/then the public posts about him(aimbotcal), seif, and muslium; he was apart of that.

Lets keep him out then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaDuKe
11 hours ago, Manuel857 said:

Lets keep him out then.

well he was here again yesterday tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fr3nZy

Just ban snipers, everyone hugs regardless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SaltyBiscuit
On 3/1/2020 at 2:58 AM, ExEric3 said:

A lot people trying invis in a game and moderators doesnt do anything with it. Yesterday woj complained about Daduke and he is moderator. Nobody getting a fact some data in game to lose due net update rate, CPU spikes, connection issues etc. Like when I hs this SaltyBiscuit aka ACE and he complained about my bullets going to ground or different place. Yesterday chinarob (skeptical friend) invised at City_Flying also.

Here is nice example how you can see bullets from every player side.

tester002_view2.png

tester001_view.png

11 bullets missing 😄 Similliar issues we had when I hs someone behind wall or some rock. ACE complaints he is on his screen behind a rock and  Im complaining he was on my screen in tunnels.

Bullets holes missing while testing in a random server you have 35 ping in doesn't explain much of anything. You're literally the ONLY person in the server I have issues with when it comes to shots being too wide 90% of the time (btw, my main complaint isn't you getting headshots behind obstacles, it's shooting wide and your reload speeds being faster than mine by a split second). I thoroughly believe you've been using increased hit-markers, along with a small increase to ROF, and using some commands attached to macro keys (Example: Strafing back and forth at high speeds while being able to jump, crouch, and move forward at the same time). I find it INSANE that you have over 100 ping, but somehow still get kills without compensating for the lag. NO ONE EVER has been able to pull off the shots you make (including over 300 kills on snow and purposely killing yourself to mask your KD).

Show me actual gameplay. Show me clips of you being such a pro sniper. Show me a clip of all the kills you get in one match. Pretty shady someone with such "skills", technical know-how, and with good system specs doesn't upload their clips for all to see. Especially already being an offender, I personally believe you should have to walk a bit of a tight rope to prove that you're not using your coding/programming skills to your advantage, which clearly has been the case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vultima

I don't want to blindly defend Eric, as he has cheated in the past and he got banned recently(didn't dispute it), and iv heard some shady shit of him trying to DDOS RC when he got his own server launched but...

11 hours ago, SaltyBiscuit said:

Bullets holes missing while testing in a random server you have 35 ping in doesn't explain much of anything.

He's trying to make the point that what you see on your client is really unreliable, which it is, don't trust tracers, and don't trust peoples reload animations either

Quote

You're literally the ONLY person in the server I have issues with when it comes to shots being too wide 90% of the time (btw, my main complaint isn't you getting headshots behind obstacles, it's shooting wide and your reload speeds being faster than mine by a split second).

Same answer to above

Quote

II find it INSANE that you have over 100 ping, but somehow still get kills without compensating for the lag.

Most of the best snipers were from EU in the past with 100-200+ ping, trist (ehh) was super good at one point, and I know for sure he didn't cheat.

Quote

NO ONE EVER has been able to pull off the shots you make (including over 300 kills on snow and purposely killing yourself to mask your KD).

 

Christ, Trist & many more

Quote

Show me actual gameplay. Show me clips of you being such a pro sniper. Show me a clip of all the kills you get in one match. Pretty shady someone with such "skills", technical know-how, and with good system specs doesn't upload their clips for all to see. Especially already being an offender, I personally believe you should have to walk a bit of a tight rope to prove that you're not using your coding/programming skills to your advantage, which clearly has been the case. 

To be fair I always though how easy it would be for Eric and his technical know-how to create his own cheats, when I played with Eric recently it seemed like he was legit though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SaltyBiscuit
12 hours ago, Vultima said:

He's trying to make the point that what you see on your client is really unreliable, which it is, don't trust tracers, and don't trust peoples reload animations either

I want to start off by saying that I've been playing Ren since I was just a bit over 10 years old, the whole 18 years Ren has been around. I know what I see on my client isn't going to be 100% accurate in comparison to what others see on theirs. However, my point is that I have the experience to know when something is off. Of course I'm not going to go around and call every player a cheater that doesn't directly hit me with tracers or headshots me with a rocket at weird angles. When it comes to ExE though, MAJORITY of the tracers never touch me, and some are just down right off to their own planet and still somehow hit my head. 

12 hours ago, Vultima said:

Most of the best snipers were from EU in the past with 100-200+ ping, trist (ehh) was super good at one point, and I know for sure he didn't cheat.

I remember a lot of the greats back in the day. I don't remember a lot of their names specifically, but ehh and DJEYE are 2 that stick out in my mind. This doesn't change anything though, because ExE (no offense) isn't THAT skilled. You can tell by the way he plays that the skill just isn't there. The movement (Unless being extremely aggressive with strafing, which is very obvious to be string commands attached to a macro), the way he plays in a tank, and general tactics. It just is NOT there. It blows my mind how no one else see's that. I'm sure not everyone will notice either because they aren't snipers, but those of us that do, KNOW something is off. I've had several conversations with people in game that have also complained about the "offness" in the way he gets kills. I won't get into my personal opinions on why some people turn a blind eye, but.... $$$$$$$$$. Just stinks of corruption :yahoo-sick:

12 hours ago, Vultima said:

To be fair I always though how easy it would be for Eric and his technical know-how to create his own cheats, when I played with Eric recently it seemed like he was legit though

That's because it WOULD be easy for him to do so. Not only create, but to use, and mask them as normal mods. I have general knowledge, but most importantly, I have the in-game experience that allows me to smell the bullshit that emanates off the way he plays. It's not even a question at this point in my mind that he uses advantages. I'm probably off about the extent of what he uses, but at this point there's no question advantages are being used. In honesty though, you are right. Lately he has slowed down (macros still being a huge problem), but his recent play (after the 300 kill gong show on snow) is because he isn't just sniping. He only comes out and snipes for a bit then goes back into hiding or tanking. Just proves further what I'm talking about. 

p.s I'm not sure what it's called, but I'm also 90% sure he has the ability to "snap target" the closest enemy he's in contact with (also via macro). This is why he's always so aggressive and in-your-face when he's sniping and makes awkward turns when there are multiple enemies in his general location. 

 

Anyways, I don't want to stray too far off-topic. This topic isn't about ExE. I'll make that one when the time is right. Or maybe, just MAYBE, things will be looked into before it goes that far. It shouldn't even have to get that far considering chances are everyone already knows of the shit that's been going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Forithow
15 hours ago, SaltyBiscuit said:

p.s I'm not sure what it's called, but I'm also 90% sure he has the ability to "snap target" the closest enemy he's in contact with (also via macro). This is why he's always so aggressive and in-your-face when he's sniping and makes awkward turns when there are multiple enemies in his general location. 

That's called RGH, or RenGuard Hook, which let's you automatically snap to an enemy's head, I believe.

Anyway, can we re-add the ban back onto MADA/noaim etc.?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×